Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

New Maps

Would really like to see new maps weighted for the first 1-2 weeks after implementation. It's nice the old places are getting new looks, Crotus Prenn this time, but you can't burn an offering and get a guarantee it'll be the new map. I rarely ever get it, having only played 5 times on it so far, and would really enjoy checking it out.

Lery's, The Game, and Springwood are all guaranteed maps when you burn their offerings. Would be nice to either get a specific offering for a short time after implementation, or else weight that map when the RNG is choosing it. I really love the new map, and would appreciate more time to check out the details on it.

That being said, can we get some Lery's love? Maybe an exterior map of it with a hedge maze or garden where the patients can play and be themselves?

Comments

• aras1377
    aras1377 Member Posts: 55

you know this game needs maps like silent hill's scary worlds like silent hill 3 or games like evil within

• rokuassasain
    rokuassasain Member Posts: 3

I would personally love to see more maps come to this game instead of having to wait for every killer for new map

• aras1377
    aras1377 Member Posts: 55

ability to create your own characters and maps would be nice for this game , it will let everyone create the the characters and maps that they want