The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Ghostface stalking

I think that ghostface shouldn't lose stalk progress after getting a hit, if that's too much then implement this feature but make it a bit longer for him to get a full stalk because right now his stalk game is not looking good

Comments

• Debridged
    Debridged Member Posts: 30

I believe that Ghost face stalk is wack considering how long it can take just to break him out (when it keeps resetting the reveal timer). But your idea could work, but I still think Ghost face stalk timer should slowly go down so Ghost face cant just 99 prep everyone for later. I dont want an insane timer drain but just a little bit over time so he cant tap the stalk & your instantly stalked 3 min later

• Bardock592
    Bardock592 Member Posts: 108

let's hope someone up there hears us, tons of stuff need rework legion is one of them

• Meroko
    Meroko Member Posts: 107

I think about as close as it can be to being balanced right now. Sometimes latency can cause issues being broken out, and even issues trying to evade it from Ghostface perspective. Trust me I play both sides, sometimes as Ghostface I would be no where in sight and still get broken out, cause of latency. So basically it's an issue on both sides of the gameplay, not just survivor.

Having said that, I do still think it's as close as they can get it balance wise and it doesn't really break the game per se. Honestly though it should just be removed, the mechanic of breaking him out and make it a limited stalk like Mikey Myers. I think they only reason they didn't go that route, is beacuse he would just end up being the same killer.

• Onyx_Blue
    Onyx_Blue Member Posts: 1,060

Try using your stalk from long range. Or stalk through the gaps in walls. It seems like you're not getting the strategy down with GF. If you're being forced to injure a stalked survivor before they're marked, maybe change the way you play it. Why not do it the flipped way: injure them then stalk them, so when they heal, they are soon gonna be exposed anyway.

• PrettyFaceKate
    PrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 1,776

This would be an insane buff that would make him go from strong to SS tier. Sloppy and nurse's would be even more meta. Start stalking, if you don't get the mark, just go for the sneaky hit. They don't heal? You get them with a cheap shot later. They heal? You either get them with nurse's or you complete your stalk bar that didn't reset.

GF is already strong in the right hands, on top of his broken reveal mechanics and insane camping capabilities. He needs fixes, that's his main issue.

• Bardock592
    Bardock592 Member Posts: 108

Dropping night shroud recovery is a must I think we all agree to that at least