The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Adrenaline

Currently from what I'm experiencing the moment adrenaline kicks in survivors get one health status buff and a huge sprint burst, instead of it being a 2 in 1 perk split it to two I think that's a better idea

Comments

• batax90
    batax90 Member Posts: 879

I think adrenaline is fine like it is but it should not affect a hooked survivor

• OBX
    OBX Member Posts: 854

As a 90% killer main, I believe adrenaline is fine. Killers can int complain about everything. DS is 10x more asinine. Pick and choose your battles. Adrenaline is fine

• Bardock592
    Bardock592 Member Posts: 108

Combined with DS unbreakable maybe even sprint burst idk and the adrenaline 2 in 1 packaged deal that takes one perk slot plus gen rushing and you got yourself a gg

• SkeletalElite
    SkeletalElite Member Posts: 2,687

A survivor with adren is basically playing with 3 perks the whole game until right at the end of the game.

• Meroko
    Meroko Member Posts: 107

Adrenaline is fine, because it's really a one time use perk throughout the entirety of the game, just like DS. NOED is a pretty good counter too, so I don't think it's really a perk that should be changed