The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

New mode for DBD

Just here to say that DBD is a fun game how it is very unique. But i always wanted to experience new modes on the game and sure im not the only one out here. For example the amount of players can multiply online. Like intead of 4 survivors and 1 killer. It can be 8 survivors and 2 killers or maybe it can also be customed in custom match like 12 survivors and 3 killers. This might change the vibe of the game meaning it might not be the same as before. But i really home to get a new mode in the future because i know its possible. Maybe the studio can come up with a good idea for a new DBD mode.

Comments

• RareOmen
    RareOmen Member Posts: 143

I've been talking about this for awhile with my friends, but I think it should only be in the Custom game mode. Or maybe like, a weekend event. Only large maps, 8 survivors, 2 killers and 8-10 generators with 3 or 4 exit gates.

• ThePoltergeist714
    ThePoltergeist714 Member Posts: 31

Yeah that sounds awesome. An event is exacly what we need.👍

• Reborn2020
    Reborn2020 Member Posts: 1,138

Awesome

• Icery
    Icery Member Posts: 199

Nice, i would like to see that in game

• Yukicross112
    Yukicross112 Member Posts: 1

I had an idea. Me and my boyfriend play a lot and I like playing survivor and he likes playing killer but we want to play together him as killer me as survivor. But not on a custom game as a regular game where randoms can join and we still get points. Me and him sit in the lobby for hours trying to get a game where I’m survivor and he’s killer in the same game.

• BastardKing
    BastardKing Member Posts: 784
    edited April 2020

I would like to see a "Horror Movie" mode. One Killer. Adept perks (Optional). No add ons, just their base power. 6 Survivors, no hatch, no items brought in, BUT they can find items in chests. All survivors are permanently exposed, and the killer can mori on down. Survivors who escape win, killers win if they get 6 kills.

The idea is that Horror Movie Mode should be balanced for 2 survivors living till the end, and only one escaping by the skin of their teeth.

• ThePoltergeist714
    ThePoltergeist714 Member Posts: 31

Thats pretty strange. I actually do that all the time with my two other friends online it works fine with us and we play with other random players. Im usually killer and and theyre survivors we all get points for that indi idually.