Maybe Buff Syringe add-on

Options

like is a very strong add-on but if the time could be reduce from 16 to 10 or make the heal speed increase tell us how much time is being reduced

Comments

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426
    Options

I'm against this. If you know what you're doing, it's practically an insta heal as long as you don't make a mistake or use it in the wrong circumstance.

• RareOmen
    RareOmen Member Posts: 143
    Options

I am also against this, it's a 16 second insta-heal. If you use it right in the killers face then you better be able to loop for at least 16 seconds, other wise just be smart about it.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited April 2020
    Options

It’s fine. Just use it at the right time or hope you can loop/hide from the Killer for 16 seconds.

• Lexilogo
    Lexilogo Member Posts: 587
    edited April 2020
    Options

Syringe doesn't need buffs, it can save your butt as long as you use it right.

If you want to "heal" right in a Killer's face, that's what Styptic Agent is for.

• Gonourakuto
    Gonourakuto Member Posts: 109
    Options

since its nerf its legit the worst addon in the game lol

i also love all the butthurts killer mains who complains about it being an 1 use insta heal when they have many perks and stuff to have almost infinite on use insta downs

even before its nerf i wouldnt run it , 1 insta heal healthstate that also destroy my medkit ? thats wasnt worth it back then , its worth even less now

• Trollthem
    Trollthem Member Posts: 186
    Options

Survivors doesnt need anymore buff, are you kidding us? You just have to use it and loop like a monkey for 16 seconds , even rank 15 people can do it .

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    Options

A 16 seconds heal is perfectly fine especially when anything then boost healing speed will also reduce the time.

If you're going to keep the heal boost 10 seconds is way too short hell it's even shorter than the add-on's initial number of 12 seconds and that was increased for a reason making it even smaller than that number is plain ridiculous.