SWF ruining this game

AnnoyedAtTheGame
AnnoyedAtTheGame Member Posts: 539
edited March 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

SWF groups are ruining this game so much. When is the issue going to be address by the devs to make it fair for the killers and also solo survivors?

Why are new players being punished by being put up against the pro SWF groups?

Where is the balance in this game?

Comments

• AnnoyedAtTheGame

This is exactly what DCUO did when their game died. Put any player with any player because of the lack of players in the actual game.

• Humanarian
    Humanarian Member Posts: 230

"You've seen the world. You've seen the state it's in. You're smart enough to know that someone, somewhere has lied to you. There is no plan. There is no balance. It's all lies..." - Pride, Darksiders 3.

• Oshi
    Oshi Member Posts: 306
    edited March 2020

Even as solo surv i no want to play with three people SWF. SWF potato can't run out from EW1 Myers and dropped god/save pallet. One minute after i'm dead because this potato dropped pallet, for nothing. So i accept my lose and suicide on first hook, let them fun. 

• Humanarian
    Humanarian Member Posts: 230

and the other let Tru3 kill them.

By "dancing" at the Exit Gates for one second too long.

• KerJuice
    KerJuice Member Posts: 1,873

Hang in there- I think the devs will address SWF at some point this year. It's getting out of control and everyone is complaining. I believe there was a newly posted SWF complaint thread posted above yours, around the same time- yesterday. lol

• TunnelVision
    TunnelVision Member Posts: 1,375
  • Trollthem
    Trollthem Member Posts: 186

Gen rush is a pain in the ass , so imagine if any of the guy play with show what you can do he just has to be with one guy to completly destroy all the gens while the other loop the killer , its clairly Unbalance right now .

• AnnoyedAtTheGame
    edited March 2020

I had to take 3 penalties yesterday because of SWF groups being to over powered. A 3, 4 and a 13 minute penalty. After the 13 min penalty I turned the game off and didn't play again last night.

Come on today and choose killer to do a daily challenge and it puts in a SWF group againt. I hit a survivor and they disappeared, I then hit a 2nd survivor and they disappeared. 1st genny has just popped and boom I DC'd out the game again because am done giving these pro players better stats. I've not got a 14 minute penalty for it.

Why do we have to hold out because the devs refuse to look into balancing the games.

If all you get when playing the killer is SWF groups, I don't think it's worth actually playing as the killer in this game.

• AnnoyedAtTheGame

Just DC'd again as the killer because of an unfair SWF group once again. Wow! How bad can this game actually get? 30 minute penalty this time.

• AnnoyedAtTheGame

Wow! Another ban for 30 minute ban for DC because it puts me in with yet another 4 man SWF group. Cmon this has to be a joke now? This SWF group is killing this game off.

• AnnoyedAtTheGame

I just dcd out of a game because of another pro SWF lobby and didn't get a penalty this time. get in there.

• ToppingPanic
    ToppingPanic Member Posts: 77

Maybe stay out of Red and Purple ranks? This is a social game, people play with their friends. Killing SWF could actually stop this game. Remember, just DC and let the survs have a laugh.

• LetsPlayTogether
    LetsPlayTogether Member Posts: 2,117

In your case SWF isnt the problem. At first its the matchmaking, cause youre obviously much worse than those SWFs. Second, obviously your mindset isnt suited for playing competitive games, if you DC just because the other side is better.

• AnnoyedAtTheGame

Obviously the other team is better. If they're rank 1-9 red and purples with thousands of hours of game play compared to me rank 12 killer with maximum level killer at 15 with green perks and about couple days worth of game play.

How can it put me into SWF lobbies like this?

• AnnoyedAtTheGame

Fair enough if people play with their friends but SWF is to over powered to go up against killers in this game. There needs some mort of buff to killers or nerf to SWF when people are playing together.

I DC as killer and get a penalty because of unfair SWF lobbies all the time. Why should SWF lobbies get easy matches to pad their stats, why is it the SWF lobbies only be put up against rank 3 killers for once instead of us rank 12 noob killers.

I've resorted to tunnelling the same survivor and face camping just to get at least 1 kill in the game. Is it fun for me? No, it's not fun for me having to do this. As soon as I go after someone, I get led around the map lopped over and over again by the SWF groups. So camping and tunnelling has became my only option now.

• Pigforever
    Pigforever Member Posts: 72

Quit dcing you will never get better by giving up. I was a rank 12 killer getting stomped on not to long ago but didn’t give up and it made me a better killer. I’m rank 4 now and still have a bad game every now and then but mostly 2k or 4K every game. As for swf they usually have one sometimes two good loopers who will follow you around and keep you chasing them. I go for the ones doing gens first cause they usually can’t loop very good just watch for the flashlight saver hiding near.make sure to pick them up facing a wall or something if you can.

• AnnoyedAtTheGame

I;ve just been in a lobby with yet another SWF group and guess what. ######### game again that I had to DC out of. Another 30 minute penalty because the game puts me in another unfair match. Wow! How can this game hate new players and solo players so much?

Dead game

• Ohnoes
    Ohnoes Member Posts: 608

Are you a meme?

• AnnoyedAtTheGame

Has SWF lobbies been nerfed yet? Not been on game for a few days and played one game with 4 swf, played a 2nd game and just dcd out of it because it was another SWF groups again taking a 4 minute penalty.

Why am I being punished for not wanting to play unfair matches?

• AnnoyedAtTheGame

After the 4 minute penalty was over, I tried to join another lobby. Never guess what... I could already tell it was another SWF group so I just turned the game off. No wonder this game was free on PS+. It's not very well balanced.

• Thatbrownmonster
    Thatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640

Don't worry devs are buffing solo survivors soo everyone is op

If every survivor is op, no one is op!

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,554

lmao, SWF is the only reason this game is still alive.

• APoipleTurtle
    APoipleTurtle Member Posts: 1,274

SWF is the strongest "role" available in the game, mostly because communication is extremely powerful (making a lot of team and killer tracking perks unnecessary in a lot of cases) and killer will have to lose a lot of time dealing with 4 competent survivors running second-chance perks (mainly DS, Unbreakable and Dead Hard).

The problem is, balancing killers around these good SWF players will make the solo survivor experience really rough (it IS the weakest role of DbD). Most players actually still do play by themselves with random teammates.

If they boost all survivors to have the tools of SWF by default (probably by just enabling gamechat), then the argument against balancing killer around this powerful side falls away and would hopefully be a step towards making killer feel more capable in these trials.

...Of course the maps themselves and the matchmaker's map selector will also need some attention, but it could be a start...

• slipttees
    slipttees Member Posts: 846

bla bla bla

• Reborn2020
    Reborn2020 Member Posts: 1,138
    edited March 2020

Wraith got 3 kills against swf on comms. Tru3 is just bad. The game starts at 55:21.

• AnnoyedAtTheGame

The SWF lobbies are absolutely ruining these games now. I'm only just scraping by at rank 10 killer and getting put in with ranks 1,2,2 and a 3 SWF groups. How is this possibly fair? Why are the devs allowing this to happen? When is this going to get fixed?

Why should us new players be punished like this? Does the devs not care at all about new players? Balance the game out.

Should be a box you have to tick to be put up against SWF groups because I'm about done with this rubbish now.

• LetsPlayTogether
    LetsPlayTogether Member Posts: 2,117

You would even lose against solo players of these ranks. Your rant is completely unlogical.

• AnnoyedAtTheGame

We should have the option as to whether or not us new players want to go up against fully decked out veterans on this game with thousands of hours of game play.

• AnnoyedAtTheGame

Can someone give me a date on when the new match making will come through please?

• MPUK
    MPUK Member Posts: 357

I'm confused by this entire thread. Nobody is making you disconnect, you choose to. Whether the game is bad or not just get through it. You may even learn something in the process. Disconnecting only makes the survivors laugh at you, especially if they keep seeing you do it and it holds you back from improving. A lot of people claim to be against SWF a lot more than they actually are. I have been accused of being SWF many times when playing solo. Just suck it up and get better through experience

• AnnoyedAtTheGame

This is the message I just got off a person on the Ps4 and quoting them.

" Get rekt with ur 1 kill "

Do you think us players should get messages like this because SWF are way to overpowered?

SWF should not have been put in this game.

• AnnoyedAtTheGame

This is the message I just got off a person on the Ps4 and quoting them.

" Get rekt with ur 1 kill "

Do you think us players should get messages like this because SWF are way to overpowered?

SWF should not have been put in this game.

• elvangulley
    elvangulley Member Posts: 569

Swf will never be balanced because survivors will never give up their unfair advantage they have threatened to quit if you take their comms they want easy wins they want to use comms i a game where it wasn't designed for it or intended for it and its still not designed or balanced for it but who cares about fair play survivors should have cheats

• AnnoyedAtTheGame

Apparently the next update is to balance the game out to stop the groups being to powerful. I just had a match and done what I dislike doing and got quarter dollar coin for it, hard times when needing them quarter dimes in the UK. I'm hoping it comes out faster so it's easier for killers instead of the game being 1 sided.

• BloodMistHunter
    BloodMistHunter Member Posts: 16

Or you could just, play the game idk

• yobuddd
    yobuddd Member Posts: 2,259

Third Seal and Knock Out are awesome perks! Too bad they're also useless 75% of the time....

• Meroko
    Meroko Member Posts: 107

Honestly the fix is pretty obvious and not hard to implement. Just add a debuff to the game when you utilize SWF. Just put a small tooltip when entering SWF that says something along the lines of "Playing Survive with Friends encounters an x% reduction to certain action speeds such as generator repairs and healing. The percentage increases by x for every survivor in the group. Bloodpoints for this mode are increased by 100%" It still encourages players to use it, but gives them a "hard mode" for doing so at an increased reward. Once this is implemented, they can work around it. It wouldn't deter SWF from doing so, cause if you wanna play with friends your gonna play with friends. You are challenged more to work together, and you get rewarded for doing so.

All of this works for both sides of the game, Killers have an actual fighting chance, don't have to play as toxic, and SWF actually get rewarded for playing a harder version of the game.

• AnnoyedAtTheGame

Something like this has been stated lots of time but has not yet been introduced. I don't know why, but maybe in the future something like this will be implemented.

• LordTohes
    LordTohes Member Posts: 143

The maximum number of people per group would have to be 2, currently it is a game of 4 vs 1, 5 engines vs 12 hangs, there is absolutely no balance in this game.

• AnnoyedAtTheGame

When is survive with friends nerf coming?

• cl3ar
    cl3ar Member Posts: 2

Actually i believe this would indeed balance it so its little less hard to play against SWF. I do both sides. But you can for sure notice. Lots of killers seem to not want to play anymore because you instant queue against a group two times higher rank. That can only happen because the devs are scared the wait time for them gets to long

• AnnoyedAtTheGame

I personally would rather wait longer in the queue for a game that's balanced. I don't want to get chucked in with swf who want the game done in 5 mins because they want to gen rush. It's making the killers not want to play that side anymore. 2 games I've had in the last 3 days.

• obamagaming99
    obamagaming99 Member Posts: 216

i don't think it's ruining the game but it's definitely annoying

• Primalux135
    Primalux135 Member Posts: 1,045
This discussion has been closed.