Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What are 3 buffs to anything you want

JohnShark
JohnShark Member Posts: 88

For me its legion, my 3 buffs are:

Make feral frenzy cooldown 15 seconds from 20

Any pallets you vault break base kit

Missing an attack in frenzy does not immediately end it

What are some of your ideas for killers, perks or anything you want

Comments

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

Pig needs some love.

1. Make searching bear traps take longer

2. Increase bear trap timer by 30 seconds

3. Increase crouch movement speed to 115%

They probably have less chance of dying from the reverse bear trap but it still wastes more of the survivors time, even with the beat rng. Increasing her crouch movement speed makes sense. Overall this would make her a lot better to play.

• MeeSush
    MeeSush Member Posts: 37
    1. calm spirit (supresses injured noise as well to counter stridor but you have to use both ironwill and calm spirit)
    2. vigil (recover while running but slowly then normal)
    3. left behind (find the closed hatch and escape without key with 1 overcharge skill check or a cooldown of 1.5 minutes , why not? killer don't need to get 4k every game its in your mind.)

Killer

1. spies from shaddow (sur direction or aura revealed for 0.5 sec)
    2. ..
    3. ..

• Dwinchester
    Dwinchester Member Posts: 961

Nurse blink cooldown removed. Trapper traps 20 seconds to escape, no more rng. Hag continues moving at full speed after teleporting.

• Milord
    Milord Member Posts: 273
    edited May 2020

Fixated's walking speed boost to apply when injured.

Technician's explosion prevention to go up to 100%.

Lightweight to also make scratch marks spawn slightly further apart (reverse tier 1 Predator).

Post edited by Milord on
  • obamagaming99
    obamagaming99 Member Posts: 216

huntess gains 1% movement speed every hatchet she throws so if she's out of them in a chase she can down them with her m1 attack instead of being a useless 110% movement speed killer.

trapper has 2 base kit traps

just a buff for killer overall i like what they did in the latest patch but imo it isn't enough

• Xzan
    Xzan Member Posts: 907
    1. Small Game has a build in totem counter and gives a small passive for cleasing totems. Maybe +1% Action Speed per Totem up to 3%?
    2. Brown bag addon for Trapper is now basekit.
    3. Perks which influence others (Leader for example) give you bonus bp for every action they perform. (Some cleansed a totem while being buffed by your leader -> Gain 25% of the bp in the associated category)
  • C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

Trapper:

• Yellow darken as base
    • Traps spawns 20m away from the edge of the map
    • Able to carry 2 traps
  • Ironclad86
    Ironclad86 Member Posts: 13

Demogorgon

Faster base movement or a toggle to switch to all fours with increased speed (but no basic attack)

Less downtime after missing a shred (the game is focused on running around things, a straight line pounce is hard enough to hit with)

Free rotation of camera while in the upside down.

• wait4him2leave
    wait4him2leave Member Posts: 118

@drimmalor What change would you make to pharmacy?

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014

Survivor Buffs:

-Diversion takes 30 seconds instead of 45 seconds to activate

-Babysitter shows the killer's aura to the unhooked survivor, too

-Off the record stops killer from receiving notification of the unhook action as well.

Killer Buffs:

-Ruin still applies regression after hex totem is destroyed, until regression is stopped

-Unrelenting reduces the cooldown on missed attacks by 40/45/50%

-Surge distance increased to 40 meters.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,761

Add a totem counter - either through a perk like small game or just base.

Just buff clown somehow. Please, buff the clown.

Fixated applies while also injured and increase the speed boost.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,934
    edited May 2020

Besides Predator and Lightweight, those ideas seem solid. The problem with your Lightweight idea is it would give Survivors to much of an advantage, even more so with the current sound issues. It would become a guessing game if the Killer tries to mindgame you behind a wall because he wouldn't hear you at all, and Devs don't really want those kind of guessing games.

Predator combined with Stridor on Spirit would be overpowered and basically take away any sort of counterplay which Spirit has. She hears your grunts of pain no matter what and can hear the footsteps even better, it would be to much.

• Dr_Trauts
    Dr_Trauts Member Posts: 704

all 3 on clown, but i fear he'd still be trash

• Mooshroome64
    Mooshroome64 Member Posts: 105
    edited May 2020

Survivor:

Small Game - Totem counter

Lightweight - Maybe remove falling sounds, like Balanced Landing does now when activated.

Wake Up! - You can see all other survivors globally and they can see you until a gate has been opened (Like new No-one Left Behind, but before opening the gate rather than later). Maybe also make waking up and snapping out of it 15% faster.

Killer:

Trapper - 2 traps base kit.

Clown - Boost base reload speed, or make it faster depending how many bottles are remaining.

Legion - Missed frenzy hit removes some frenzy bar but does not take you out of power completely if you still have some left afterwards.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

Plague: Make her 1 fountain centralised

Plague: make her purge client-side because she gets robbed far too easily

Alert: make it effective against stealth killers. Not the exact same as it was pre-Undetectable, but maybe a brief after-image of some kind that at least shows you where the break action happened.

• aregularplayer
    aregularplayer Member Posts: 906

#1 survivors can start searching before the RBT is active, it wouldn't make much difference

#2 survivors need to feel the pressure of the timer, it would be a nerf, not a buff

#3 I don't think is fair since everybody have movement penalty when crouched. maybe giving her 100% could be ok, but 115% makes no sense, remeber she has the ambush attack, if she can crouch without penalty, her ambush would be OP

the only thing I would buff in pig are Rules set no 2 as base kit. she is probably one of the most underrated killers...

• FixDBDPls
    FixDBDPls Member Posts: 87

1: use decisive strike every time a killer picks me up from the ground

2: borrowed time applies to me also

3:self care heals for 200% of the normal healing speed

I think these might easily be introduced into the game and will not affect it's fairness in any way (:

• caz_
    caz_ Member Posts: 218

Trapper, Hag they waste to much time on using their abilitys and while you doing all that 2 gens are already done.

Trapper

1.trapper begins with 10 traps or he can get his traps from lockers

2.Hag no idea about her

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

Ngl my idea was mainly because of 3rd seal bc I'm mean and want to do some nasty ######### with haunted grounds, 3rd seal and thrill of the hunt lmao

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

Brutal strength 10% buff, passive timer increase of a hooked survivor when killer hangs out at the hook for too long, whispers buff to 24 m.

• Joelwino
    Joelwino Member Posts: 550

Buffs for pig:

1. her rule set #2 addon is base kit
    2. her ambush roar sound effect isn't directional

That's all she really needs, otherwise she's fine.

• CashelP14

#1 True but if they search boxes before the timer is started then they aren't going to die by the reverse bear trap anyway.

#2 If you add let's say 4 seconds onto searching the reverse bear traps then it means you have more time to interrupt them before they finish removing the trap. With pig you have to accept you'll never get a head pop unless your using add-ons or the survivor makes a few mistakes.

#3 Ghostface is 115% movement speed when crouched. She has the ambush but it can be easily countered most of the time.

The reverse bear trap is meant to be a slowing down the game tool more than a chance to get a free kill since only 1/20 survivors will actually die by the reverse bear trap.

• Exerlin
    Exerlin Member Posts: 1,352

Fixated - Remove uninjured requirement

Fire Up - Increases action speeds by 10%. For each generator completed, increase the action speed bonus by 1/2/3%.

Reduce Legion's cooldown from 4 seconds to 3 seconds.

• deadbyhitbox
    deadbyhitbox Member Posts: 1,117

Only 25 shots? Idk man I'd think somewhere around 90 would be chill.

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318

Steve's perks

• BattleCast
    BattleCast Member Posts: 698

For Clown

• Remove slow-down after bottle toss.
    • Thick Cork Stopper basekit.
    • Increase the range at which Clown can toss his bottle and allow bottles to damage gens.
    • Increased jiggle physics.

For Legion

• Make his power recharge while he is fatigued.
    • Increase FF movement speed from 130% to 140% or change Friendship Bracelet, Never-sleep Pills, and Susie's Mixtape to do what they did originally. ( Those add-ons were fun; not sure why they were changed)
    • Reduce his fatigue from 4 second to 3 seconds and then change Cold Dirt, Joey's Mixtape, and Julie's Mixtape to do something else.
  • Waffleyumboy

Looks like 6, might need to make one of your buffs a buff to your buff count

• BattleCast
    BattleCast Member Posts: 698
  • Kellie
    Kellie Member Posts: 1,328

Crouch movement speed should not be that fast especially since how quickly she can get out of crouching and how fast her dash is.

• MiniPixels
    MiniPixels Member Posts: 536
    1. Brown Trapper Sack Add-On becomes Base-kit
    2. Any Change to Clown just to make him feasible to play
    3. Not really a buff but just change demogorgons add-ons, the dudes best ones are commons, like come on.
  • Demonl3y
    Demonl3y Member Posts: 1,416

The one with left behind is way too stupid. You steal the killer a potentially 4th kill.

Also Survivors would just start hiding the entire match because they know they can escape no matter what. Thats just stupid free escapes.

If the killer close the hatch first he deserves the 4 Kills.

• KiloOfSalt
    KiloOfSalt Member Posts: 91
    edited May 2020

We're Gonna Live Forever:

Your few friends deserve the best protection.

Each time you perform a Safe Hook Rescue or take a Protection Hit for a Survivor, gain a stack-able 25 % Bonus to all Bloodpoint gains up to a maximum of 50/75/100 %.

Survivors you Unhook can see the Killers Aura for 4 seconds

The Bonus Bloodpoints are only awarded post-Trial.

"Come on then, let's 'ave it! I don't give a ######### pal." — David King

Open Handed:

Strengthens the potential of you and your team's Aura-reading abilities.

Increases Aura-reading ranges by 4/6/8 metres.

All Survivors can see the same Auras as you.

"Paying attention is what kept me alive through the years. That, and my good looks of course." — Ace Visconti

Buckle Up:

Unlocks potential in one's Aura-reading ability.

The recovery progress of dying Survivors can be determined by the intensity of their Auras at a distance of up to 48 metres.

The recovery progress of dying Survivors is increased by 5/10/15% when healed by you.

When you heal a Survivor from the Dying State to Injured, both the healed Survivor and yourself see the Killer's Aura for a duration of 4/5/6 seconds.

"Ghost beaters never leave a man behind." — Ash Williams

• Waffleyumboy

Sweet changes, Kindred + Open Handed is looking like a fire combo.

• drimmalor
    drimmalor Member Posts: 909

I'm not the greatest when it comes to ideas like this, but maybe something like: looting chests beyond the first restore some charges to the medkit you're holding? Something that further incentivizes looting but leaving the loot for your team.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832
    edited May 2020

1: remove the penalty that takes away half of Legions frenzy bar when they hit you with a basic attack (like god why do they get punished for that-)

2: increase feral frenzy time by like 5 seconds

3: reduce feral frenzy fatigue to 3 seconds

• BunnyTheHutt
    BunnyTheHutt Member Posts: 1,773

Legion as well

1: Reduce the stun timer when Feral Freny ends.

2: Let him hit multiple times before it ends.

3: Get rid of the fact if he M1's he looses his power.

• NursesBootie
    NursesBootie Member Posts: 2,159

For me it's autodidact.

• It gets build-in "Empathy" for close range.
    • It slightly highers the chance of getting any skill checks.
    • It gets another stack to make a skillcheck an instaheal.
  • BigBrainMegMain
    BigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826
    1. A Buff To Decisive Strike.
    2. Combine We're Going To Live Forever with We'll Make It.
    3. A Buff To Small Game. 15% Increase In Totem Cleansing and gives a Notification to all survivors when a totem is finished.
  • Yogerman1997
    Yogerman1997 Member Posts: 374

Well, if as survivor i have to play a guessing game every time i face a Spirit, the lightweight buff deserve exist too.

Still waiting for a nerf where she don't have the extra-speed while phasing but like the wraith can charge it while walking.

Feels super unfair had to guess what she is doing and also she being able to hear you and also being super fast.

• csandman1977
    csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,358

If you are going after a person trying to remove the rbt purposely, you are not playing pig properly. The rbt, is supposed to remove a person from the game for a short time allowing you to better pressure the others.

Not saying to completely avoid them should you run into them though.

1) Blindness should remove all auras, including jigsaw boxes

2) Illusionary doctors should also emanate a terror radius

3) Freddy, dream pallets base, snares with add ons.

• CashelP14

Don't worry I don't play pig like that lol tunnelling the trapped survivor is pretty dumb.

I meant if I see them on a box or I know what boxes they've searched then I can apply pressure to them from that information. I see why you thought I meant by tunnelling though so apologies for giving off that impression.

• csandman1977
    csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,358

You wanna tunnel, then tunnel. Don't matter to me. Don't need to apologize either. You do you man lol. Just offering some advice. Sorry if it seemed like i was being judgemental!

• CashelP14

No it's ok lol I just wanted to confirm I don't tunnel as pig, especially if they are wearing a trap. Negates the point of the trap if you decided to tunnel which is why I dislike the exhaustion add-on for her. It's like they're asking people to tunnel with her lol