Please check if your issue has already been reported first!
When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC - Random Audio Cues throughout matches

Diam
Diam Member Posts: 50
edited May 2020 in Bug Reporting

Step 1 : Boot the game (PC)

Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match

Step 3 : Walk around

Step 4 : Notice random audio cues play, such as David groaning.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

• Character played - Demogorgon (Happened on Legion too)
  • Perks played - Devour Hope, Save The Best for Last, Discordance, Pop
  • Map - Irrevelant, any map / most maps
  • Frequency of the issue - Every killer game I go in as of update 3.7.0. I don't believe it happens when I play survivor. Happens randomly but also frequently when I enteract with something (kick gen, close hatch).

DOCUMENTS TO ADD

https://clips.twitch.tv/AuspiciousDreamyHyenaFailFish

You can hear what seems to be a David moan after I close the hatch, it sounds like it comes from the hatch.

Then you can also hear another noise from something near the fire bin. It sounds almost like a crow but this plays randomly throughout matches also.

These random noises keep happening and make me lose chases, please fix.

Post edited by Diam on
0 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

Comments

• Diam
    Diam Member Posts: 50

Update: The 'David Groan' sound plays whenever I interact with breaking a pallet, searching a locker, kicking a gen, and closing the hatch. I am not sure about vaulting.

The small crow chirp sound plays randomly throughout the match, and possibly in the lobby as well. This might happen when I play survivor also, but definitely as killer.