The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

hook bug making game disconnect

SurvJoe
SurvJoe Member Posts: 111

when u try to hook animation stuck and after 10 sec you get disconnected and receive penalty aswel . happening not so often but not the first time to me . its 100% not my internet it was working each time this bug occured . very upset about getting penalty for bug which is not my fault . pls look into this

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• SurvJoe
    SurvJoe Member Posts: 111

i checked other reports under and probably its not hook related just random game disconnects not sure now anyways pls look into this its not my fault and i get penalty for nothing!!

• Chiquito
    Chiquito Member Posts: 27

yeah, I've had several penalties for this bug, so now I stack 72hrs ban

devs has to fix this freezing bug or remove dc penalty till they find some solution

• coley_219
    coley_219 Member Posts: 325

Not sure if this is the same bug as you guys but it sounds similar and I can't find the last report I made on this bug when I was a Min on rotten fields against deathslinger so here goes:

PS4 swf with one other(Kate) while I was Yui against Billy on coal tower. Clip attached. I was hooked but it did not register properly - the icon showed i was in the dying state even though visually my aura was on the hook. Billy couldn't close hatch and had to DC since the game basically froze. My camera went to third person following the killer after he hooked me too. His chainsaw was intermittent and he was super laggy or off the entire match.

and even though it was a while back, march 15th, and I reported it already here is the old one like this:

• BrokenServer_650
    BrokenServer_650 Member Posts: 2

This is what happened to me just today too! I was so confused and poor killer had to DC and lose his points sadly. Hopefully BHVR will fix this