Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Evade Mori offering - idea

Hello

All this came to me after i got morid 3 times in a row therefore i deranked. Now i admit i have to get better at looping, although i dont think the best way to learn is to get elminated from the game the second time i get tunneled, then downed. I dont think there is a way to balance since the whole thing is to kill someone without sacrifce. What i thought is that as a survivor you can unlock an offering which prevents the killer from using a mori in the match, or at least on you. So the killer doesnt waste the mori, maybe it is preserved, although that could only work if the offering is one-person. To be honest the mori i kinda understand is the yellow one. The green one is kinda unfair towards the player who gets killed since they probably depip and most likely got tunneled to get killed. The pink one i can only think of that its "fair" in that sense that everyone dies, not only one person, that doesnt change the fact that its op. I see a lot of flaws myself on this idea both on killer and survivor side. Another idea i got is to get a perk where if you are about to get morid you need to complete a skill check, kinda like ds and roll out the way, maybe get up aswell (prehaps an adrenaline boost) or just prevent the mori and get hooked. The bad side of course is wasting a perk slot towards something that may not even come into play. These are just two ideas i thought about.

Thanks for reading.

Comments