This is unbelievable, how much longer is DBD goin to have this kind of MM.....

thai_libra
thai_libra Member Posts: 35
edited May 2020 in General Discussions

how many more games gotta be like this, the last few days ive only been gettin games like this, same thig with survivor. Only I get paired with useless teammates and experienced killer.

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments

• NinjaDette1
    NinjaDette1 Member Posts: 1,289
    edited May 2020

Firstly hey I feel you’re pain sometimes I am paired with potatoes for teammates. The killer is either good ok and or a sweaty tryhard. But I’ll be honest you just got to Do your best even if your teammates are not the best ☝️. I know sometimes it can be frustrating but in the end it’s just a game nothing will always go the way we want it to be.

• Dwigtht
    Dwigtht Member Posts: 462

Ghost face! this is amazing that you have made it to rank 8 in this situation. Cuz once I get to rank 10 -- I get constantly matched with red ranks and there is almost no way I can pip.

• majorkaos
    majorkaos Member Posts: 29

Hehe. I am Level 19 killer and I ran Doctor against 2 level 5s, 1 lvl 11 and 1 lvl 12 yesterday. I got 2 out of 4. It is frustrating but I am sure I am getting better faster because of it. My next map I ran hag against 2 lv 15s, a lvl 16 and a lvl 17. I dropped all four with 4 gens left, so all I can say is, matchmaking is broken but just enjoy those times when you dominate and learn from the times you are dominated.

• Huff
    Huff Member Posts: 1,480

What seems to be the problem?

• Chordyceps
    Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,706

Honestly, once I hit purple ranks I have to accept the game won't be any fun. In yellow ranks, I face yellow and green ranks. In green, I face green and purple ranks. But once I hit purple ranks, I only ever face red ranks. For whatever reason in purple ranks specifically, it's near impossible to go against someone in the same skill bracket as you.

• CLAUDETTEINABUSH
    CLAUDETTEINABUSH Member Posts: 2,210

Honestly not that bad. When I was green rank I was against red ranks all the time.

• boboca
    boboca Member Posts: 78

You probably could do better with better perks. Noed and bitter murmur are both perks that only work when you are already losing the game (losing gens), unrelenting is a joke, you should not plan to miss hits. You are basically playing with 1 helpful perk. Take a look at Tru3's ghostface build and play-style, it's pretty solid.

Don't get me wrong, the matchmaking is trash right now, I agree, but probably most of this guys shouldn't even be on red ranks. They are not good just because they are on red ranks, you could do a lot better with the correct build. You are new to the game, don't give up, keep playing and you will learn all the perks and learn how to choose better perk builds sooner than you think :)