Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Deathslinger is pay to win version of huntress

Honestly Deathslinger is just the new version of Nurse at this point. Like he is a very unique killer and yes I think he fit in the game but the stats on him are literally unfair. First of all 24 meter radius on a ranged killer is already kinda bs. Huntress also has a small terror (20m) radius but she has a lullaby (I think its 40m) that you can hear making her more fair to play againts. Furthermore people in rank 1 literally abuse Deathslinger 24m terror radius and use Monitor and Abuse which makes his terror radius 16 meters. At that point the only way to actually avoid him is that you see him coming from the distance. If you hear the terror radius he is already next to you and gets a guranteed hit.

Just please increase his terror radious or add a banjo music like the huntress lulaby because at rank 1 90% of the games I play is againts are Monitor Abuse Deathslingers and its really unfun.

Sry if I sound salty but I am salty at this point.

Comments