Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Secondary Survivor Objective: Kill the Killer

Imagine a secondary objective for survivors that is extremely difficult and complicated to pull off, but allows you to kill the killer and win the match (Friday the 13th style)

Comments

• calem
    calem Member Posts: 533

There's a reason the roles are called killer and survivor. This isn't Friday the 13th.

• Meroko
    Meroko Member Posts: 107

That's your counter-argument? Friday the 13th has survivors and a killer also.

I'm thinking of things to make the game more fun. I would add more killer sided ideas too, just thought this one sounded fun

• japabartz
    japabartz Member Posts: 8

I can see that being fun, but it would have to be close to impossible to pull it off.

• calem
    calem Member Posts: 533

It's as if you think survivors need MORE ways to abuse the killer. I shouldn't need to explain why this idea would never work.

• Meroko
    Meroko Member Posts: 107

this isn't a Survivor vs Killer bully thread. It's literally just about an idea to implement, there can be extra ones for killer too. I did say it would have to be near impossible to pull off. Trust me, I don't want any more survivor bullying either, I'm just thinking out loud at how fun something like this could be

• brubli
    brubli Member Posts: 214

was not expecting this idea to get such negative responses lol. I honestly think this idea sounds pretty cool. No idea how something like this could be added but it's a neat idea

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

Flashlight, DS, Headon, pallets, body block + breakout...

Devs gave Survivors those for a reason, have something to defense in return can not really harm Killer.

I remember there is a game that if there is 1 Survivor left, he's allowed to kill the Killer. Until that, Survivors have nothing to defense and pull each other die to survive. So...if you're willing to remove those tool/perk that stun Killer, then killing the Killer can happen.

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559

I understand that many of the killers are comical and that too many of this game's scenarios suck the horror out of it, but killing the killer is a game change that would go completely against the grain of this game (according to its intended design). Most other current design changes can be disguised as appearing in line with the horror elements, but not your suggestion.