Hatch needs a 5-7 second delay.

MonsterInMyMind
MonsterInMyMind Member Posts: 2,744
edited May 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

I thought with this dc timer this would stop people dcing for hatch boy was i wrong instead i get someone dcing for hatch and the classic "5 minutes means nothing lmao" something needs to be done about this a hatch delay seems fair since the other person is purposely abusing dcing for hatch.

Before that one person is like "but its 5 minutes until they can play again" most people can just pull up a youtube video and chill during that time there needs to be a downside to dcing to give hatch other then a 5 minute timer.

To paint what happened i downed the a Nea and the last gen popped and i saw jake he ran to the same side as nea but dced when i downed him so she could instantly jump in hatch.

EDIT so just so people understand what im asking for basically when a survivor dies on hook there is a death timer which pauses hatch from opening for 5-7 seconds dev's correct me if im wrong on timings basically im asking for that timer to be applied once someone dc's so basically it would make it as if they died on hook which would stop tactical dc's as people would no longer have that instant escape through hatch.

Post edited by MonsterInMyMind on

Comments