The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

CONSTANT CRASHES OF THE GAME

YueJV
YueJV Member Posts: 14
edited May 2020 in Bug Reporting

platform: PC

bug: random crashing in game

Well, the game did not have so many problems regularly until the last or penultimate update that broke the literal

game and that the last two were "hotfix" but the one I am referring to in this report is the one that crashed the

game, until the day of yesterday the game was going normal although at night a friend told me that the game was

constantly crashing and he had a queue of 30 minutes after he told me to stop playing

and this morning he started to play some games when out of nowhere and in the first one that played in the middle of the game the game froze

and after two minutes crass, this had happened to me so I did not give it any importance and just sent the error, I reopened the game,

I looked for the game and when I had already started I started to repair an engine, I did not even

finish it when the game crashed again after that decides to stop playing because I was tired, they spent around 2 hours and I tried again,

again first game a since I opened the game and out of nowhere in-game

again, frozen screen and after two minutes I crashed the game, this was too much because I practically

lost an entire range when I was on my way to rank 1, I lost time, I lost objects, I lost offerings and on top

of that I had a queue of about 15 minutes to search for a game, I closed the game and I started to check files to see if

that was not the error and after steam finished it did not mark any.

I spend about an hour and to play with friends I tried again, I opened the game and waited while they finished their game and what happened

directly I spilled the glass NEVER NEED to be in game for the game to crash literally in the no More than 4 minutes that I was in the lobby

waiting for the game to freeze again and then crash, I hope they will communicate (if I am the only case) how to solve it or correct it if 

it is the game directly, which I see more likely

Clarifications:

It is not a failure of my Internet connection since it is very good and does not present failures with other games today

I already checked from steam and it doesn't mark any errors in the files

My laptop meets all the minimum DBD requirements and I have played it for almost two years +

I wait for an answer or solution to my case because this is really becoming VERY tired and as I say I almost lost a whole range, I lost objects

and offerings, I lost time, now I have a queue to enter the game and I do not plan to open the game until This is solved because I do not plan

to lose more than I already lost and make my queue bigger due to errors independent of me. Thank you

Post edited by YueJV on
0 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments