Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Prestige and perks?

Options

Hi all I main a Demogorgan killer, I reached level 50 a while back and don't see any benefit to prestige considering it would get rid of all my current perks and add ons. However I keep hearing about perks other people have on load outs and am wondering will I see more perks without prestiging? I currently have 15 perks to choose from, I know some are teachable so I'll have to mess around with other killers and the shrine.

Can anyone just please explain the relationship between perks and prestige and if teachable perks will appear in my bloodweb without prestiging and if it's worth it etc. Thanks DBD community!

Best Answer

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yes, the bloodweb will regenerate infinitely at level 50, so you can unlock all the perks you like just by continuing to progress through level 50 bloodwebs.

As for the benefits of prestige, it depends what you value. It's certainly not the most efficient method if you just want to grind out all the perks, but it provides an additional goal for completionist types and an additional cosmetic option if you're into that. It also slightly increases the chances of getting rarer add-ons and offerings in future bloodwebs on that killer, but the difference is negligible.

Answers