Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Are you planning to make a split screen mode to the game ?

I really love inviting my friends and playing together. Could you please add a split screen mode?
I would REALLY enjoy it.
Thank you anyways.

Answers

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493

good idea but how would it work? i mean would you both have the same character, same perks, same offerings, same items, same Add-ons, same clothing? or would it require you both play separate characters with separate load outs?

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:
    good idea but how would it work? i mean would you both have the same character, same perks, same offerings, same items, same Add-ons, same clothing? or would it require you both play separate characters with separate load outs?

like you both cant be nea at the same time you would have to be two seperate people like feng min and claudete or david and dwight.

• aras1377
    aras1377 Member Posts: 55

splitscreen is hard to happen in this game , i just want to ask you guys to vote for 'LAN Multiplayer without internet connection" , idont think they'd add splitscreen ,but its posssible for them to add lan ' i already talked to the devs and they said LAN could be possible in the future , lets vote for somthing thats possible ,so just PLZ vote for lan option to be added in the game , if they see more people asking for it they're gonna make plans for it to make it possible

• cloud7dragon
    cloud7dragon Member Posts: 19
    I think a split screen play as survivors online would be great both players would use their own accounts characters and items but be able to work together in new ways. To make up for the auditory heartbeat warning so it  that it doesn't confuse the players maybe either a visual warning like black fog at the edges of their screen or making the controller vibrate with the heartbeat.
  • hamada98765
    hamada98765 Member Posts: 28

Mhm split screen is the best my friend always come to my house and tell me I wanna play dead by daylight!

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

Cool in concept but not gonna work in game I don't think.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

In this kind of game split screen wouldn't work.