Head On Doesn't Work Against Nurse

ValkyrieFT
ValkyrieFT Member Posts: 16

Every single time I try to use Head-On against a Nurse, it exhausts me and gives "killer stun" points - but doesn't actually stun her and she's able to hit me. Seeing as Nurse is already super strong, this is stupid that she should completely counter this perk. I don't know if it's a bug or intentional but it'd be great if it could be fixed.

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Mystaria13
    Mystaria13 Member Posts: 495

I’ve had this happen MULTIPLE TIMES! It’s very annoying to be on the survivors end and to time it right and still get injured or downed and I’m also exhausted from a head on that didn’t work Or I could have used dead hard because I run both. I just want to clarify a bit though because I know some people will think it’s because she’s in the middle or end of a blink and she’s not, This is after the blink and fatigue and she’s walking around looking for the survivor. Another thing that needs to be fixed is the stun challenges from the rift, if you pallet stun a nurse in chase or head on her, the game never gives you credit for a stun on the nurse but you do get the points.

• Financial_Stability
    Financial_Stability Member Posts: 466

Nurse can not be stunned mid blink. This could've been the case for you, but if you are 100% sure that she was not blinking, then there is an issue.

I've been hit with Head On as Nurse several times, so I haven't experienced your issue.