What Is Your Favourite Perk That Nobody Else Seems To Use?

Mine is personally Distortion. I love this perk because it reveals some of the most popular Killer perks in the game to you, and even though there's only 3 tokens, you still know they exist and are aware and can counter them.

What about you?

Comments

• starkiller1286
    starkiller1286 Member Posts: 889

Lullaby even purples flub gens with it on max from time to time. Too bad it can spawn in the open and "curses" survivors even with no stacks.

• Timeman63
    Timeman63 Member Posts: 185

Both Distortion and Huntress Lullaby are some of my favorite underrated perks that many people dismiss as being not very reliable or useful. A few other ones I champion are Stake Out, Autodidact, Pharmacy, and Agitation.

• Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275

I agree that Distortion is undervalued. Even when tokens aren't popping, it's feeding you information, because you know what the killer ISN'T running.

Alert is also a way better survivor perk than I think a lot of people give it credit for, because it feeds you regular information about what the killer is doing. On the killer side, I think Overcharge is pretty good (I prefer it to PGTW on Doctor because I run Unnerving Presence and Distressing on him as well)

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

I love Dark Devotion

I see the flaws in it but jumpscaring survivors is just too much fun

• 5thPerkSlot
    5thPerkSlot Member Posts: 395

Bond lets you escape in a chase redirecting the killer and plan how to sabotage

• GreenPufferFish
    GreenPufferFish Member Posts: 498

autodidact and were going live forever

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,735

I got many but as example I will say "For the people" perk.

I love to save someone from ground when the killer decides to slugg that person for few seconds and chase someone else or break pallet hehe... Saved many my random teammates.

• Lowkeysaurus
    Lowkeysaurus Member Posts: 50

Strangely, Urban Evasion. At this point it should be a well-known fact that crouching in certain situations can literally save lives, and Urban Evasion makes you faster while crouching- to the point that actually, it's faster to crouch instead of walk. So yeah, I use Urban Evasion and Balanced Landing most of the time, probably paired with Self-Care and Borrowed Time.

• Dexn3ko0
    Dexn3ko0 Member Posts: 70

Lately I run second wind its kinda nice to get unhooked and beeing healed a few seconds afterwards.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Devour Hope of course.

Last time i saw it as a Survivor was probably a year ago, and it was a new Hag.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,763

Aurodidact, Head On, and Surge

• coppersly
    coppersly Member Posts: 2,318

I would love to run more totems but the fact they can spawn in the open right next to where survivors are already looking just makes them too meh. I still use Ruin but I expect it to only last for 10 seconds now. Just enough time to start my Dying Light stacks usually.

@OP I would say Tinkerer. It doesn't work on most killers but on Nurse it has lead to so many gen grabs, has helped me protect gens for so long, and win games off of a single gen sometimes. It's not 100% gonna work every time, but oh man when it works good it's really good.

• bkillerc
    bkillerc Member Posts: 142

Open handed

try it with kindred or bond trust me

if u get a 4 swf team, everyone run bond and open handed, you’ll be able to see everyone on half the map. Or everyone run kindred and open handed, after a hook you have aura reading of the killer on about 1/3 of the map.

kindred: 16 + (4*8) = 48m

bond: 36 + (4*8) = 68m

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321

Not correct. Urban Evasion is not faster than walking.

Walking speed = 56.5%

Urban Evasion (tier 3) = 56.5%

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772

Hex Third Seal is better than its given credit for

• Khroalthemadbomber
    Khroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 1,073

For Killers: 3rd Seal. Can really screw with the people who are not on comms 50% of the time.

For Survivors: Autodidact. And for the love of god people, if I tell you I have it let me frigging heal you to get stacks instead of jumping into a locker for Inner Strength...

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Autodidact, it can be really good with a full healing build.

• Inji
    Inji Member Posts: 1,096

On killer: I really like 3rd Seal. Its kinda my go to perk. Or Spies from the Shadows when you have a good map for it.

On survivor its Lightweight.

Oh and Windows of Opportunity after they changed the cooldown on it. Since we have more and more indoor maps its been a lifesaver.

• Bovinity
    Bovinity Member Posts: 1,522

Spies from the Shadows amuses me entirely too much when it works. There's just something entertaining about the thought of some cheeky crows yelling, "CAW CAW MOFUGGA! HE'S OVER HERE!" for your benefit.

• Kaiju
    Kaiju Member Posts: 530

Kindred is capped at 24m that's why is most of the time useless

• cenoflame
    cenoflame Member Posts: 320

Stakeout. Not only gives you a warning when a killer is around, but gives you those great skill check bonuses.

• Mattie_MayhemOG
    Mattie_MayhemOG Member Posts: 315

Steak Out, I have never had an issue getting stacks then blow thru Gens with great skill checks

• NateyBoi
    NateyBoi Member Posts: 315

for killer, play with your food. for survivor, mettle of man.

• coppersly
    coppersly Member Posts: 2,318
    edited June 2020

Oh thank goodness, I was concerned for a second there.

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,721

Agitation. The extra speed when carrying to a hook feels soo right.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

Autodidact and second wind.

Getting Autodidact stacked is super hard. But oh boy is it satisfying when you finally do.

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,179

Spies From the Shadows. Nobody knows you have it. And Dark Devotion is so fun on some Killers.

A friend of mine uses Small Game and Premonition to her perfection. No NOEDs for Killers when I play with her.

• SpookyStabby
    SpookyStabby Member Posts: 621

LMFAO YES! Since it's no longer in my current perk rotations I feel comfortable enough to divulge that Spies was my Legions detection perk for a long time and it was hilarious. They were part of the crew and earned their survivor pudding. :3

• idekanamelol
    idekanamelol Member Posts: 33

Flip flop. It’s not good but I just find the idea funny so I run it a lot for no reason

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,162

On PS4 I see it probably once every 3-5 matches in red ranks. Killers usually get to atleast the one hit because most survivors on PS4 ignore totems.

• bm33

For the People - combine it with Resilience so I can insta heal someone and get a speed boost after.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

Plunders 3.

I like to let the item I get dictate my focus in the match/duration I have the item.

Adds a neat twist and keeps me always doing something different.

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099

100% agree with distortion. For killer it has to be I'm all ears, nobody seems to be using it besides on PH, it has been getting more popular though. It is so much fun to use and winning a mindgame with it is one of the most satisfying things in the game.

• MadArtillery
    MadArtillery Member Posts: 826

Distortion, it's often a free gen and a beautiful info piece especially in swf. Got nothing for killer though.

• GingerBeard
    GingerBeard Member Posts: 272

On the killer side it would be I'm All Ears.

On the survivor side it would be Aftercare, which is one of my favorite perks in the game. Once you get it activated on all other survivors, the amount of information you can gather (and send) by seeing what your teammates are doing/not doing at all times is invaluable. The fact that those survivors can also see your aura is also extremely important, an aspect of the perk that I feel is often overlooked.

Many months ago I had a game versus Spirit with only three of us left after the last gen was repaired. One survivor was on hook, who the Spirit was camping with NOED and Insidious. I was hiding behind some tires next to the hook, while the Spirit was standing close by hiding between some walls. The hooked survivor was in struggle and almost out of time, but I waited because I could see the other survivor running around looking for the totem, who knew I was poised to get the save thanks to the perk. I saw them start to cleanse, and right before it popped, I ran out and got the unhook. I then got hit and chased for about two minutes, but managed to mind game the killer and get out the door.

• Lowkeysaurus
    Lowkeysaurus Member Posts: 50

When I use Urban Evasion which yes, is t3, it's faster. Don't know if that's a bug or what, but yknow. Although I didn't research it, so it might just look it to me. Not sure.

• Timeman63

I almost forgot it does that at the start without tokens, though it does mean it gives the earliest warning that it's present out of all the hexes. I would almost be alright with it not applying the extra regression until a token is gained if it means survivors won't find out about it literally immediately at the start of a match.

• Timeman63

Even better, I think. I just want Huntress Lullaby to be better, man.

• bm33

Tenacity. People crawl all over the map not recovering. Be nice if they could toss on Tenacity so I could pop them up instead if having to spend time trying to heal them.

• Mdawgu
    Mdawgu Member Posts: 408

No mither because it compounds my misery nicely when I play this game.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

The value you get from aftercare is why I think blood pact is going to be a good perk.

It's like aftercare in that it shares information to AND from the user. However while it has the downside of only being usable on the Obsession, it has the major upside of having no prerequisites.

The way this works is such that the perk can act both as a self healing perk, and has an altruism perk, AND as a raw information perk all at the same time.

The speed boost means you can get riskier heals, and the shared vision means you and the obsession know where to go for heals, AND when it first procs it means the other player is in a chase telling you where the Killer is. All of that right from the start of the match.

• maximizer12
    maximizer12 Member Posts: 75

Flip-flop, its saved me a surprising amount of times without wasting unbreakable

• R52G
    R52G Member Posts: 257

Technician is a great one. I almost always use it when I play Feng. If I screw up on a gen then at least the killer won’t immediately come to me.

• R52G
    R52G Member Posts: 257

Babysitter is another great one I like using. It’s basically like a mini-object but you have to play altruistic which can get u more points. If you play it right you can make a lot of plays happen.

• ayaya
    ayaya Member Posts: 163

Fixated. This perk is so underrated. I can regen my exhaustion faster and sometimes even during chase. It's also funny to loop rocks etc with it and be like a blendette

• Legion_IsFun
    Legion_IsFun Member Posts: 1

Mindbreaker, it sucks. That's why