Deathslinger OP

Options
Ramxenoc445
Ramxenoc445 Member Posts: 1,358

Pls nerf. Terror Radius too small for a killer that can shoot pull and hit me through a vault and have the shot go through tiny objects to pull me back especially if they use monitor and abuse. Anyone with decent aim can abuse his power and call it skill. Sure huntress has a 20m terror radius, but she doesn't pull you back to vaults and has to take more into consideration than deathslinger when getting these hits.

Comments

• Ramxenoc445
    Options

Hmm Certain maps make it really hard to use los blockers and at some point i have to go towards a pallet or window and then if he isn't shaky or bad he shouldn't miss. That's my issue. The projectile is too fast to react to or predict with hit detection being on his side.

• Ramxenoc445
    Options

Did you change your name just to post? Also why buff?

• 53nation
    53nation Member Posts: 681
    Options

Ya what DS said. Against huntress and deathslinger, zig zag like you're starring in the sequel to apocalypto.

• Ramxenoc445
    Options

Usually my zigzagging just gets me slapped xD, but i appreciate the respectful response. I don't see him as often as i would expect. I think i'll just play him some more instead. My initial thoughts have been he's really good and fun but i myself don't play him enough to be good. probably learn more that way.

• Kellie
    Kellie Member Posts: 1,328
    Options

Just make it so that he can't quickscope and hes fine in my book

• Demonl3y
    Demonl3y Member Posts: 1,416
    Options

How can anyone ,,abuse" aim?

Also if someone have aim it is skill.

Git gud.

• Demonl3y
    Options

Now you betrayal yourself. I remember once you said you dont want to be buffed because you wanted to stay special!

• Deathslinger
    Deathslinger Member Posts: 570
    Options

Haha, good memory, that does sound like something I have once said. Since then though, they warped my console sensitivity and I’ve never been able to recover. I need a buff that auto snipes anyone in my radius after 20 missed shots.

T_T

• Demonl3y
    Options

I know that feeling. Its rare i land a shot but if it lands, it feels good. :P

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632
    Options

C, maybe low b-tier killer needs a nerf. Nice.

• Dr_doom_j2
    Dr_doom_j2 Member Posts: 869
    Options

He's pretty decent, he definitely losses to teams who focus on gens though (as most slower killers do). I think overall, he's around mid b their, his chase is fairly comparable to nurse if you make shots often, and he has a few tricks, but he's just to slow for most maps, and there are plenty of LOS blockers on some that make playing him almost redundant.

• Babyyy_Boyy
    Babyyy_Boyy Member Posts: 444
    Options

I agree with you 100%. He has no reaction time to his power unlike huntress and his base terror radius already messes with survivors and most deathslingers take advantage of it and still run M&A and not only that, but he has 2 add-ons to reduce his terror radius while aiming. I once heard no heartbeat in a match against him while I was on a gen and got yoinked off. I consider him a stealth killer with how broken he is IMO.

• Babyyy_Boyy
    Babyyy_Boyy Member Posts: 444
    Options

I agree with you 100%. He has no reaction time to his power unlike huntress and his base terror radius already messes with survivors and most deathslingers take advantage of it and still run M&A and not only that, but he has 2 add-ons to reduce his terror radius while aiming. I once heard no heartbeat in a match against him while I was on a gen and got yoinked off. I consider him a stealth killer with how broken he is IMO.

• LordRegal
    LordRegal Member Posts: 1,547
    Options

I enjoy playing against slingers because I can actually run him lol. With one exception I have been able to mindgame my running well enough that they give up trying to shoot me and just M1 me to down me (because I'm bad at looping but good at mindgaming). That one that still nailed me has my immense respect.

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772
    Options

I still think he should be 115 🤷‍♂️

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,556
    Options

As a trapper main

Cold hard truth is my favorite killer has more baggage then most other killers and struggles in a lot of areas. At this point, most people play him for the ‘fun’ and not the win. 

I felt that

• bLoodSLoth97
    bLoodSLoth97 Member Posts: 29
    Options

I mainly play survivor because my frames when playing killer are horrendous.

Deathslinger's projectile has an incredibly tiny hitbox. This means it can go through things. This also means that it can miss you by an inch. He can't down you with his power unless you're within m1 range. You can maneuver yourself to prevent getting in his m1 range. Deathlsingers who are able to nail shots even 80% of the time get my respect. He requires a lot of skill. Honestly, most of the time I can avoid being shot just by weaving back and forth.

• sekkima
    sekkima Member Posts: 194
    Options

It is not OP, you can genrush without problems...

What I would say is that it is boring on the survivor's side, everyone I have faced plays it very safely.

• Sluzzy
    Sluzzy Member Posts: 3,130
    Options

Same reason I think Huntress should have a directional lullaby. These killers can be on top of you before you know it. A ranged killer shouldn't have that strong advantage.

• LordRegal
    LordRegal Member Posts: 1,547
    edited June 2020
    Options

nevermind, it got changed at some point in the past when I wasn't playing. It is no longer directional. Huh.

• Ramxenoc445
    Options

It's crazy that your comment wasn't needed because I already discussed it with some people here and said I'd just play him and learn him more that way. Learn to read everything before commenting that big brain response of giT GuD

• Demonl3y
    Options

I dont need to read everysingle comment of everysingle thread everytime. If you said that, fine, but thats doesnt change my questions i dont read all.

• Ramxenoc445
    Options

There aren't a lot of comments here in the first place. Next thing being I wouldn't have said anything had you not said git gud. Adding that to any argument just makes you look like a fool while adding nothing helpful to a discussion or argument. Biggest gripe with people on any forum for any game.