Sad day for Survivors

Options
Gemasuda
Gemasuda Member Posts: 70
edited September 2018 in General Discussions
Before patch - Averaged 15-20k BP, now with new Killer Spirit, instant NOPE and tunnelling.  Now 8-12 k average.  Let’s also take away looping areas and self heal etc etc.  Guess we know who the devs favor.  

EDIT: changed a word.
Post edited by not_Queen on

Comments

• PinkEricka
    PinkEricka Member Posts: 1,042
    Options
    8-12K average of BP’s now? You’re joking right? Why would they do that?
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Options
    Yeah lets forget the massive Bloodlust nerf and Unhook buffs. Also Spirit is still an inferior Pig. I made this case a while ago.
    @ChesterTheMolester
    Well, i guess the bloodlust nerf was a exchange for the new map design, and many killer mains said they rarely needed BL3.
    I wouldnt call it "unhook buff", killer just needs to wait for the animation to complete.
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

@Vietfox said:
    I wouldnt call it "unhook buff", killer just needs to wait for the animation to complete.

Indeed. I played the PTB and had no problem hitting Survivors after they were unhooked.

• Gemasuda
    Options
    It’s easy to say it’s the players fault.  I’m only speaking of my experience.  This is only random ques, not grouping etc etc.  The hook is not a buff, it’s to fix blatant tunnelling.  Geez thanks!
  • Orion
    Options

@Gemasuda said:
    It’s easy to say it’s the players fault.  I’m only speaking of my experience.  This is only random ques, not grouping etc etc.  The hook is not a buff, it’s to fix blatant tunnelling.  Geez thanks!

It is the player's fault because you're not used to playing against the Spirit. Learn what works and what doesn't before you claim Survivors have been nerfed with the introduction of a new Killer.

It's a buff. There's no such thing as tunneling; one Survivor is injured and closer to death, the other is not. It's basic common sense to go after the injured one.

• Gemasuda
    Options
    Said the killer....
  • Orion
    Options

@Gemasuda said:
    Said the killer....

I play 50/50, but anyone with common sense knows that new mechanics take more than a few hours to get used to. What's your next excuse? My name doesn't contain any of the same letters as yours?

• Gemasuda
    Options
    Lol thanks for the feedback
  • JusticeZERO
    JusticeZERO Member Posts: 171
    Options

@Gemasuda said:
    Said the killer....

said the sock account...created today

• Gemasuda
    Options
    I did create an account due to my frustration.  Your point being?
  • Gemasuda
    Options
    Isn’t that why you go to forums to get information about the game?  So if someone knows the counter by all means please share.  
  • Orion
    Options

@Gemasuda said:
    Isn’t that why you go to forums to get information about the game?  So if someone knows the counter by all means please share.  

She's been out for a few hours, nobody's completely nailed it yet. That's what we've been saying.

I will also say that she can only see scratch marks while haunting and scratch marks are not created unless you're sprinting. You do the math.

• Gemasuda
    Options
    First informational comment thank you
  • TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320
    Options

I wouldn't be making that assumption after only a few hours of release. Takes time for people to adept to new killers and the such.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

@Gemasuda said:

Part of the fun is figuring out how to counter things yourself and what strategy works best for you.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Options
    Gemasuda said:
    Welcome to the forums, you better get used to this xD
    Now seriously, what we all said about getting more exp before judging was an honest and useful advise, just take it.
  • Orion
    Options

@Vietfox said:
    Now seriously, what we all said about getting more exp before judging was an honest and useful advise, just take it.

Indeed, but OP clearly wanted information spoon-fed to them.

OP, you should read the wiki. It has all the information on the Killer. deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Options
    The killer can only tunnel one person at a time. Maybe stop being taaaxic and repair a gen before you complain about the game.
  • Gemasuda
    Options
    Agreed, I apologize for actions.  I only hope all you friendly people can forgive my infraction.  Lol anyways guess I’ll die a few thousand times before figuring it out.  But seeing survivors healing, seeing them at generators, super sprint followed by another sprint, but don’t run because she’ll see tracks.  It’s going to take some time.
  • fcc2014
    Options

@Gemasuda said:
    Agreed, I apologize for actions.  I only hope all you friendly people can forgive my infraction.  Lol anyways guess I’ll die a few thousand times before figuring it out.  But seeing survivors healing, seeing them at generators, super sprint followed by another sprint, but don’t run because she’ll see tracks.  It’s going to take some time.

Lightweight and urban evasion maybe? It doesn't matter how many times you die. You will re-spawn. Getting to a high rank doesn't reward you so enjoy the grind and if you don't have those perks. Double blood point event is around the corner to help grind for them.

• PinkEricka
    PinkEricka Member Posts: 1,042
    Options
    Gemasuda said:
    The spirit is a brand new killer that’s only been out for a few hours, no one actually knows how to counter her yet. I’m sure there’s going to be some speculation within the week or a week prior.
  • dannyfrog87
    dannyfrog87 Member Posts: 567
    edited September 2018
    Options

@Gemasuda said:
    Before patch - Averaged 15-20k BP, now with new Killer Spirit, instant ######### and tunnelling.  Now 8-12 k average.  Let’s also take away looping areas and self heal etc etc.  Guess we know who the devs favor.  

lol. the devs favour survivors always have. so honestly il say what im thinking and probably everyone else. a massive case of stfu .... shes weak her power cool down has 20 seconds. noobstomper for survivors she is thats about it. not to mention shes slow as ######### 110% movement speed is a joke

• fcc2014
    Options

@dannyfrog87 said:

lol. the devs favour survivors always have. so honestly il say what im thinking and probably everyone else. a massive case of stfu .... shes weak her power cool down has 20 seconds. noobstomper for survivors she is thats about it. not to mention shes slow as [BAD WORD] 110% movement speed is a joke

Sounds like a fantastic business model make something everyone hates and than ask everyone to buy it.

• Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874
    Options

And like usual people are winning before the killer as even 1 day old.
    Theres a magic thing that good player do, it's called "adapting" and "not rushing to conclution" that allow them to win most of the time.

• dannyfrog87
    Options

@fcc2014 said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

lol. the devs favour survivors always have. so honestly il say what im thinking and probably everyone else. a massive case of stfu .... shes weak her power cool down has 20 seconds. noobstomper for survivors she is thats about it. not to mention shes slow as [BAD WORD] 110% movement speed is a joke

Sounds like a fantastic business model make something everyone hates and than ask everyone to buy it.

well. she isnt strong and never will be knowing how these devs are pandering too survivors. 20 second cooldown of her power without addons and 110% movement speed. only a moron would think this was viable or good in the hands of anyone lol ....

• Zagrid
    Zagrid Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Salt is a nature resource much like water. Both can be recycled so we will never run out. 
  • fcc2014
    Options

@dannyfrog87 said:

@fcc2014 said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

well. she isnt strong and never will be knowing how these devs are pandering too survivors. 20 second cooldown of her power without addons and 110% movement speed. only a moron would think this was viable or good in the hands of anyone lol ....

Almost every killer without add ons is weak. That is why the grind sucks.

• dannyfrog87
    Options

@fcc2014 said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@fcc2014 said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

yeah thank ######### for the double bps coming up lol .... take advantage of it while its their

• fcc2014
    Options

@dannyfrog87 said:

@fcc2014 said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@fcc2014 said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

yeah thank [BAD WORD] for the double bps coming up lol .... take advantage of it while its their

The killer comes with in my opinion 3 very good and viable perks. I am willing to burn bloodpoints for add ons to make her viable and my other killers way more interesting with their load outs.

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181
    edited September 2018
    Options

The patch literally just hit. Try to adjust to the changes instead of instantly yelling about it.

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

What? You want the spirit to create and play a sad trombone for you?

• dannyfrog87
    Options

@ShrimpTwiggs said:
    The patch literally just hit. Try to adjust to the changes instead of instantly yelling about it.

adjust with 110% movement speed and 20 second cooldown on her power meanwhile cant see ######### or do anything lol .... ah yeah adapt to using such a weak killer ....

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options

Stop running when she starts her ability. Try urban evasion, she has to wait 20 seconds to start her ability again. It'll take time to adjust to her just give it time but please don't give her the Freddy treatment, he's had enough and the devs learned from that. He was the sacrifice so there won't be any changes until maybe 2 weeks aside from bug fixes.

• dannyfrog87
    Options

@fcc2014 said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@fcc2014 said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@fcc2014 said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

yeah thank [BAD WORD] for the double bps coming up lol .... take advantage of it while its their

The killer comes with in my opinion 3 very good and viable perks. I am willing to burn bloodpoints for add ons to make her viable and my other killers way more interesting with their load outs.

yeah another leatherface 2.0. he came with good perks or great ones. but as a killer he is #########. only good for camping can be looped for days. good grief i just realised in some respects hes better than her. never thought id say that lmao.

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181
    Options

@dannyfrog87 said:

@ShrimpTwiggs said:

adjust with 110% movement speed and 20 second cooldown on her power meanwhile cant see ######### or do anything lol .... ah yeah adapt to using such a weak killer ....

I was talking about the main post complaining about how hard the survivors are nerfed. I wasn't referring to the killer.

• dannyfrog87
    Options

@ShrimpTwiggs said:

@dannyfrog87 said:

@ShrimpTwiggs said:

I was talking about the main post complaining about how hard the survivors are nerfed. I wasn't referring to the killer.

oh lol my bad. yeah survivors arent even nerfed on the level of killer period

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@Gemasuda said:
    Before patch - Averaged 15-20k BP, now with new Killer Spirit, instant ######### and tunnelling.  Now 8-12 k average.  Let’s also take away looping areas and self heal etc etc.  Guess we know who the devs favor.  

They literally buffed pallets. You ARE BAD!

• linglingen
    linglingen Member Posts: 40
    Options

I haven't met a good Spirit yet. But the best way to counter her is just Urban Evasion everywhere. Sprint when you know she is in fact chasing you out of phase walk. Be sneky snek

• Sally55
    Sally55 Member Posts: 368
    Options

@Gemasuda said:
    Before patch - Averaged 15-20k BP, now with new Killer Spirit, instant NOPE and tunnelling.  Now 8-12 k average.  Let’s also take away looping areas and self heal etc etc.  Guess we know who the devs favor.  

Git gud or uninstall.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited September 2018
    Options
    She just came out a few hours ago and you’re already demanding nerfs. The infinite fix was needed because it made it impossible for Killers to catch Survivors at certain spots. Your whining already got an unecessary hook saving and a DS buff, what more do you want? Do you want a button that instantly repairs all five gens and opens the gates and hatch? You need to stop crying and actually give the new patch some time. 
  • Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

@Gemasuda said:

Look at this silly millennial...

Git gud dude.

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604
    Options

She's bad, more people will agree with this as time goes up. Nurse is better than her in every aspect, her 20 seconds cooldown, inability to see aura while in phase, 110% move speed. Despite she can't see blood now, when she goes into phase there's a massive sound indicator telling survivors she is in phase mode

Play her and se e for yourself, not talking about 1-3 matches, but 10-15 near Rank 10 or higher