Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Perk Idea - Not On My Way (Perk to prevent bodyblocking hooks)

"After hitting a survivor 3/2/1 time(s) while you are carrying another survivor, all survivors suffer from the Exposed status effect as long as you are carrying a survivor. The effect persists until the end of the trial."

That's basically the idea, when the perk activates, if any survivor tries to bodyblock a hook, they will just go down in one hit, making the survivors scared to even try to prevent a hook for the killer.

Of course, this is a situational perk, but I think it could be used in a fun way with the perks we already have.

What do you guys think about this idea? Do you think the perk could have another activation condition? If so, what do you suggest?

Comments

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

There's already Mad Grit. But if they wanted another bodyblock prevention perk then i guess this could work.

• marked
    marked Member Posts: 18

Make it a timer instead of a state because 99% of body blocking is not with a 4 man swf with more then one guy body blocking and if you hit them once they will either commit and be downed regardless of being exposed or not or run away with a speed boost and not be hit at all and with a timer of like 20-30 seconds you might get some use

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559
    edited June 2020

Or instead: Instantly down the first 1/2/3 survivor(s) that are hit when you are carrying a survivor. This effect resets every time a new survivor is picked up.

Edit: The second part is probably unnecessary. Getting three free downs is already a big deal if the perk is tier 3.