Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Executioner extremely strong in red rank killer mains may need a balance

Calisto_667
Calisto_667 Member Posts: 137
edited June 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

I play both killer and survivor. Survivor rank 1 and killer rank 2 at the moment.

However, I believe the new killer is too strong for red rank killer mains and needs a balance for the following reasons:

2-He has a quick mori, and there is no way to get out of torment unless you rescue someone from the cage

3- DS or BT does not work on the cage.

4- His ground power is too long and you can try to loop around but its still hard.

5- I feel that this killer does not require any real skill for you to be good with it and that isn't

For example: I love the Deathslinger because he requires a lot of strategy, he is fun to play and you have to get good with it to actually get kills.

I understand this new killer is different but in order to be a bit fair for everyone he does need some balance.

6- I went against a rank 2 executioner and he had Pop and we were never able to complete a gen. One of us had repressed alliance but because of the amount of time required for it to activate and it only works for 30 seconds when Pop works for 60 seconds.

I am not putting this post to be hated on, I am just trying to be fair for everybody being that I actually am a red rank in both survivor and killer and play both a lot.

PS: TO EVERYONE BEING PETTY IN THE COMMENTS, I AM POSTING THIS FROM A KILLER STAND POINT. I AM A RANK 2 KILLER AND I HAVE DESTROYED ALL SURVIVORS ON THE FIRST DAY THIS LAUNCHED ON PS4, FIRST DAY USING THE KILLER WITHOUT NOED, GETTING A 4K AND ALL MATCHES SURVIVORS DID NOT DO MORE THAN 2 GENS SO STOP THE HATE AND BE MATURE. I POSTED AN OPINION FROM A KILLER PERSPECTIVE.

Post edited by Calisto_667 on

Comments