SWF Lobby breaks and doesn't update any changes

Freudentrauma
Freudentrauma Member Posts: 1,053

Platform: Steam

Summary: SWF Lobby breaks, doesn't update any changes.

Description: When I'm in a SWF Lobby it can happen, that the Lobby breaks for me in that sense that nothing like other players beeing ready, returning from matches or leaving a lobby gets updated. From my friends perspectives, I still appear in the Lobby, but when a match is found only those with a functional Lobby join the match's/killer lobby, while I stay to the unupdated lobby. I still can return to the menu and join a friends Lobby again, but the bug keeps happening, if I don't restart the game.

Steps to reproduce: not sure.

How often does this occur:

It happens quite often, but I don't know how to reproduce it. I have this issue since 3.2, but since the recent patch 3.6 it seems to happen almost after every match, that I have to restart the game. It's only happening to me and not to my friends and I've already reinstalled the game, even had a complete MoBo+CPU and a fresh Windows Install, back in November. And it still happens to me and my account.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• martinp
    martinp Member Posts: 4

I was waiting to the new chapter release because I thought this problem that I discovered during this last month would be fixed.

The only thing I found was that I still have it and that there was no response to the previous reports done by others players.

It's impossible to play with this bug, I have to restart the game at the end of almost every match! Please, we need a response. We need at least to know that you are working on a solution.

After the match ends, an error ocurred and the party is finished. Then, if I want to invite my teammate again, the game shows him as he is "in a Match", which is not true. There is no way to invite him anymore. He tries to join m lobby via Steam interface, but I can't see him in the party, and I can't see when he hits ready. So there is no other way than restart the game to play again together. It's very frustrating.

Sorry if I made a mistake, my english is a bit rusty.

• Freudentrauma
    Freudentrauma Member Posts: 1,053

So over a year passed. Got a new PC with a fresh Windows installation, tried everything in the general guidelines. But sadly I still suffer from this bug. It happens less, but is still happen quite regularly for me when playing SWF, that I have to restart DbD a couple of times.

I refreshed this thread, because the issue still stands as it is and I have a log-file from the last time it happened.