wraith still crap

just played some tier10 ranks and only ballounies!! Nice addons, removing his better fresher bloodstains basekit? Goddament that's no buff! the poor timid guy needs love...

was expecting more, he's too addon depended, perk depend...
no fun expecially when im stuck at mid with SWFs and all geared up survs..

I don't have time to bloody gear I'm up guys! I have three lil' hags to feed YO FOOOLS!

Comments

• Schulz_The_Ugly
    Schulz_The_Ugly Member Posts: 61

@brokedownpalace said:
    Maybe you're just bad with him?

maybe i want to have some fun before needing to spend 100hours to back him up??

• Usui
    Usui Member Posts: 531

It's never enough for them, they always come back the next day asking for more buffs. Don't tell me you're surprised? Keep in mind the general killer main population is only salty because SWF exists. Despite most of them probably never having issues in solo play they always come back to ask for more buffs. Even when something as disgusting and unfair like nurse exists in the game.

• Schulz_The_Ugly
    Schulz_The_Ugly Member Posts: 61

jesus people are salty.. chill down boyos!

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792
    That's right, everybody just chill down!
  • BasementBubba
    BasementBubba Member Posts: 49

If you don't put the actual time and grind into a character, how much can you expect while only using his starter kit?

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

@Schulz_The_Ugly said:
    jesus people are salty.. chill down boyos!

Has a bad match, makes a post wanting a buff for ez wins

We're the salty one, just invest points. Killers seem to seem think that from rank 20 - rank 1 every killer should be viable. This simply isn't true - the better the survivors you go against the more you should have to use against them, it's simple.

• Fishcat
    Fishcat Member Posts: 74
    Dunno im main survivor and escape plenty of hunters but it seems Wraith gets me every time lol
  • chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    Vietfox said:

you need perks and addons...

i don't have time or want to farm those bps to be able to win a game

Lol i need to quote this "I DON'T HAVE TIME OR WANT TO FARM THOSE BPS TO BE ABLE TO WIN A GAME".
    I'm trying to reply but i'm laughing so hard
    @fcc2014 @chemical_reject @SenzuDuck @PinkEricka @WhateverIGuess @Usui
    Then why play the game if you are not interested in grinding BP......
  • Michiko
    Michiko Member Posts: 623
    edited September 2018
    fcc2014 said:

@Vietfox said:
    Schulz_The_Ugly said:

@Vietfox said:

@Dwight_Confusion thinks different

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/20197/wraith-is-awesome-and-very-fun-to-play

Lol i need to quote this "I DON'T HAVE TIME OR WANT TO FARM THOSE BPS TO BE ABLE TO WIN A GAME".

Despite his buff he is still a campy piece of garbage just ask @NoxiousOnnyyxx @Michiko and @PinkEricka this is why my eye twitches every-time i see someone asking to buff a killer. Hag got buffed made her a stronger camper, Wraith got buffed still just to the side waiting for the hook save. Why run devour hope or Make your choice if you don't leave the area.

Wraith is a hardcore "fake" camper. They try to uncloak and hide in a corner to camp hooks when its so unnecessary. They also exploit the s*** out of uncloaking and cloaking to move faster. He definitely doesn't need anymore buffs. Period.

Edit: Just practice harder with him. If you refuse to put time into him or level him up, then this whole post is pointless love.
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

I'm torn camping can be legit and necessary if survivors keep swarming to the hook, but why would you actively try to score 12-16k and get 2 or 3 kills when you can score more points actually playing the game(pair that with BBQ and finish rounds with 45 to 60k)

• fcc2014

@chemical_reject said:
    Vietfox said:

Schulz_The_Ugly said:

@Vietfox said:

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/20197/wraith-is-awesome-and-very-fun-to-play

Then why play the game if you are not interested in grinding BP......

Maybe he wants pay to win?

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    fcc2014 said:

@Vietfox said:
    Schulz_The_Ugly said:

@Vietfox said:

Hag got buffed made her a stronger camper [...]

Hag was a stronger camper before her buffs and her camping ability is just as strong as it was before.
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    edited September 2018

@Michiko said:
    They also exploit the s*** out of uncloaking and cloaking to move faster.

Excuse me? Are you saying that a Killer using his power is an exploit, or is there an actual exploit I'm not aware of?

• Orion

Does anyone know what Michiko is talking about, since they refuse to answer a simple question?

• Orion

Alright, I'm going to assume it was the first option - they think a Killer using their power is an exploit.

• Orion

@fcc2014 said:
    I will answer you @Orion the point @Michiko was trying to express was they upgraded the killers default base by allowing uncloaking and cloaking faster and they took that power only to become a stronger camper. I saw this several times last night. I am actually excited to see how much a change this is considering they really hurt the Wraith with the Tinkerer rework.

So it's what I suspected - Michiko is implying that a Killer using their power is an exploit. No wonder they refused to answer my question.

• Grey87
    Grey87 Member Posts: 346
    edited September 2018

@Schulz_The_Ugly said:

^
    He basically saying "I want ez wins without having to get good at the game". That's kidna same mindset as those killers with 100h play time saying "I didn't get my 4k , game is unbalanced, survivors OP". They obviously are top killers.

• Michiko
    fcc2014 said:

I will answer you @Orion the point @Michiko was trying to express was they upgraded the killers default base by allowing uncloaking and cloaking faster and they took that power only to become a stronger camper. I saw this several times last night. I am actually excited to see how much a change this is considering they really hurt the Wraith with the Tinkerer rework.

Don't do it. He's baiting you to play Professor with him.
  • Grey87
    Grey87 Member Posts: 346
    edited September 2018

Oh and btw, you can still see blood if you use bloodhound (like any other killer ,wow) oooor you can use the addon?
    I mean...using that addon will be like using a yellow windstorm with the old wraith, right?
    Also , that addon is brown , so no need to farm for 100 hours to get it.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

Ok I just don't know where to start and killer mains say survivor mains are entitled, you don't want to put in the effort to get better or farm bp.

This isn't COD pay to win by buying loot boxes for instant goodies or WOW where you can be instantly leveled to level x just by paying a small fee.

You have to play the game and learn each toons strengths and weaknesses, each maps layout, how to best play such. You're not getting blood points handed to you nor items either, you've got to earn that the same as everyone else.

• Michiko
    powerbats said:

Ok I just don't know where to start and killer mains say survivor mains are entitled, you don't want to put in the effort to get better or farm bp.

This isn't COD pay to win by buying loot boxes for instant goodies or WOW where you can be instantly leveled to level x just by paying a small fee.

You have to play the game and learn each toons strengths and weaknesses, each maps layout, how to best play such. You're not getting blood points handed to you nor items either, you've got to earn that the same as everyone else.

Well said. 
  • Orion

@fcc2014 said:

@Orion said:

@fcc2014 said:

So it's what I suspected - Michiko is implying that a Killer using their power is an exploit. No wonder they refused to answer my question.

This is why no one likes you and your condescending. BTW I provided proof of the 3 hooks and you disappeared from that conversation but i guess survivors could just wiggle. @Michiko I'm not worried about professor Orion's bait. He rarely makes any valid points that are not bias. So in the words of a douche that plays this game "LET"S DO THIS"!

I'm OK with "nobody liking me" because I give people ######### when they dodge tough questions that they know prove their point of view is wrong.

I think you should go back to that thread, because I definitely didn't "disappear". As I said there, I had started my stream and only had time for a short reply literally saying that I had observed, for the first time, the thing you were talking about.

• Michiko

@fcc2014 said:

@Orion said:

@fcc2014 said:

This is why no one likes you and your condescending. BTW I provided proof of the 3 hooks and you disappeared from that conversation but i guess survivors could just wiggle. @Michiko I'm not worried about professor Orion's bait. He rarely makes any valid points that are not bias. So in the words of a douche that plays this game "LET"S DO THIS"!

When I read this......

Lmfao!
  • Orion

You see, the difference between me and those people who like to pretend they're ignoring my comments is that I'm capable of admitting when I'm wrong. I can ask honest questions to learn more about a subject and I can answer questions honestly. Those people cannot.
    I've had Michiko dodge at least two questions whose answers turned out to be bad for their position at the time, and they tried to frame it like I was the one at fault for giving my view and asking them for clarification. So they can pretend to ignore my comments all they like; people like that make for terrible conversations anyway.

• Orion

@fcc2014 said:

@Orion said:

@fcc2014 said:

@Orion said:

@fcc2014 said:

I'm OK with "nobody liking me" because I give people ######### when they dodge tough questions that they know prove their point of view is wrong.

I think you should go back to that thread, because I definitely didn't "disappear". As I said there, I had started my stream and only had time for a short reply literally saying that I had observed, for the first time, the thing you were talking about.

Oh so people dodge you and after being unable to give some bs reply with solid proof you will now admit you were wrong. but notice how you didn't admit you were wrong. I find you to be a very interesting specimen.

I did say I was wrong, but whatever. You're just another one of those people. Please pretend to ignore me like Michiko does.

• Michiko
    Before I make my exit, I would like to clarify any false accusations this person has made of me. I'm a very open-minded person, I love to hear both sides of everythig whether its a real situation or on this wonderful game that we love to play. 

Yesterday this person refused (AS ALWAYS) to stand in someone elses shoes, those shoes being survivors and understand that there is a common situation that occurs with us survivors where hooks are so close together. Not to mention he called people names (Liar, etc) and then tried to cry victim of "insults" after he insulted the OP and took his frustrations out on me because the OP posted something he didn't agree with. 

To wrap this all up, this person is not a victim. He's way too condescending and big-headed to cry victim. He will never care to hear anybody's point of view unless you're a killer main & this is why I refused to engage in any type of conversation with him further more being that I am non-biased and I agree with truthful statements & opinions (survivor or killer I don't choose sides.) Anyway, everyone have a wonderful day & enjoy Rin my loves! ❤️ 

PS: Look at this cute Piggy :chuffed:

• Orion

Yeah, it's not that I asked you questions to get a better idea of your position and you refused to answer them because they called your position into question; it's that I'm a "biased Killer main". That's why I get along so well with Tsulan, a Survivor main.

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604

Wraith isn't crap, you are playing him wrong. hes in a good spot right now

Spirit on the other hand...

• Hellrossa
    Hellrossa Member Posts: 105
    Stop fightiiiiing :D
  • Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

@Schulz_The_Ugly said:

Yeah that's typically what you use if you want to win.

Then find the time?

• fcc2014
    edited September 2018

@Hellrossa said:

OK Mom

• Hellrossa
    Hellrossa Member Posts: 105
    fcc2014 said:

@Hellrossa said:

OK Mom
    No hanging with friends for two weeks fcc ! :)

• fcc2014

@Hellrossa said:
    fcc2014 said:

@Hellrossa said:

OK Mom

No hanging with friends for two weeks fcc ! :)

Time to sneak out!

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

@Schulz_The_Ugly said:
    just played some tier10 ranks and only ballounies!! Nice addons, removing his better fresher bloodstains basekit? Goddament that's no buff! the poor timid guy needs love...

was expecting more, he's too addon depended, perk depend...
    no fun expecially when im stuck at mid with SWFs and all geared up survs..

I don't have time to bloody gear I'm up guys! I have three lil' hags to feed YO FOOOLS!

You have no idea what you're talking about. This is your opinion, and of course it is different than mine.

I am currently rank 1. I 2 pip most matches at rank 1. I had 1 trial today where I killed 2 and 2 got out. It was rancid map.

I am crushing people with his new changes. He was greatly reworked. They did take away his built in bloodhound (the 4 seconds longer was never a thing anyways) and just made it into a common and easy to get add on.

So it is still there, but you have to use a add on spot for it. Worth it? That is up to you. He's got built in green windstorm now, with 0 drawbacks.

So he's got 1 add on built in. So his new add ons are stronger than ever and he's got 1 built in, where before he had 1/2 of 1 perk built in.

He's obviously stronger than before.

His base power has been improved, and most killers are add on dependent. That doesn't have too much logic. Everyone had the option to use 2 addons... so use them.

It alters the power. It doesn't "improve" it necessarily. He is top tier now. You must be struggling with killer in general, and that is fine. I am crushing SWF and solo people. It doesn't matter.

I mean not every game is a 4k, but I'm averaging 3+ with him.

• NoxiousOnnyyxx
    NoxiousOnnyyxx Member Posts: 343
    edited September 2018
    fcc2014 said: 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

@Orion said:

@fcc2014 said:

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

@PigNRun said:
    fcc2014 said:

@Vietfox said:

Schulz_The_Ugly said:

@Vietfox said:

Hag got buffed made her a stronger camper [...]

Hag was a stronger camper before her buffs and her camping ability is just as strong as it was before.

Wrong.

If you are camping with the Hag, then you aren't playing her right in anyway.

Make Your Choice is incredibly strong on her. Hag is a anti camping killer. Maybe patrol camp at best. She isn't this camping type in any way.

I would think that a camping hag would struggle against a smart team.

• fcc2014

@Dwight_Confusion said:

@PigNRun said:

Wrong.

If you are camping with the Hag, then you aren't playing her right in anyway.

Make Your Choice is incredibly strong on her. Hag is a anti camping killer. Maybe patrol camp at best. She isn't this camping type in any way.

I would think that a camping hag would struggle against a smart team.

That was my point, buffing killers is useless if people continue to camp with them for no reason.