Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Online/invisibility Status (PS4)

Anonn0X
Anonn0X Member Posts: 1
edited June 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

With the recent update, the game began to show people who are using the invisible online status on their PlayStation under the online section in the friends list section of the game and even shows if they are in an actual game or in a lobby, completely defeating the purpose of being invisible.

If I log into my PS4 on invisible mode, it’s because I do not want to play with other people on my friends list. (For reasons I do not owe an explanation for). Now, if they open up their game And look at the friends list in game, they can see that I’m actually online in game despite me being on invisible mode and this is very irritating. As someone who tries to avoid confrontation, I don’t want to have to explain to people every time they see me in game despite being offline of why I don’t feel like playing with them in that particular moment. Dead by Daylight has stripped us invisible players of our privacy when we want to solo play without having to explain ourselves.

Please, for the privacy of people who often use the invisible status function on their PlayStation, put it back to showing anyone on invisible as offline. We would greatly appreciate it.

Comments