Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Decisive Strike Change Suggestion

I suggest it be changed to the following

After being unhooked or unhooking yourself, Decisive Strike will become active and usable for 30/40/50 seconds.

While Decisive Strike is active, when grabbed by the Killer, succeed a Skill Check to automatically escape the Killer's grasp and stun them for 5 seconds.

• Succeeding or failing the Skill Check will deactivate Decisive Strike.
  • Decisive Strike will deactivate If the killer hooks another survivor while perk is active
  • Perk can be used more then once
  • Successfully stunning the Killer will result in you becoming the Obsession.

Comments

• NoneField
    NoneField Member Posts: 10

:o Seems interestring but why this change is needed?

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,159

Fairly often survivor 1 is on hook, killer will chase and down survivor 2. While killer is carrying survivor 2 survivor 1 is unhooked, survivor 2 is hooked and killer heads back for survivor 1 and downs them. Technically survivor 1 would not have DS due to the timing of the hooking of survivor 2.

Anothet scenario is Survivor 1 is on hook, survivor 2 runs over with no BT (or killer has no terror radius for BT to work) and is hit by killer, survivor 2 unhooks survivor 1 but is downed from second hit, killer then downs survivor 1 who didn't make it that far. Killer goes back, hooks survivor 2 then can go back and grab 1 since they hooked someone else first and DS will no longer be activated.

I get the idea behind deactivating DS if someone else is hooked but it doesn't seem like right move when I see these two situations happen fairly often. I've seen other suggestions of DS deactivating if you are healed a health state, work on a gen for x amount of time, or cleanse a totem.

• BastardKing
    BastardKing Member Posts: 784

Basically, BT has been used as the answer to making bad rescues more often than heroic saves, and DS has been used as a way to combo with BT more often than preventing tunneling, so the change is to make it so that it is actually an anti-tunnel perk, and not a second, stackable bad save perk.