Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Legion tips

I'm aware of Legion's infamy within the community, but I'm still interested in learning how to play them regardless. Are there any tips I should know of?

Answers

• Shaun
    Shaun Member Posts: 28
    1. If you want to end feral frenzy while in a chase, run a little farther ahead of the survivor before ending it. It forces the survivor to go in a different direction.
    2. If a survivor is at a pallet while in frenzy, stop a little before it. It forces them to drop it, in which you can vault, or they don’t, in which you swing at a random time, landing a hit.
    3. Frenzy is a great way to make distance! You don’t have to use it in a chase.
    4. The best add-one are the frenzy duration ones.
    5. On hit perks like sloppy butcher don’t work while in feral frenzy.
    6. Practice with them. Approximating the distance from a survivor and the best way to cut them off requires taking paths a killer won’t normally take (through windows, dropped pallets). Practicing and experiencing different layouts and set-ups help gain an understanding of what’s possible in a single frenzy.
    7. Lastly, just because you are in feral frenzy doesn’t mean that you have to wait out the entire time. A good legion player knows when it’s a good time to end the frenzy.

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

I'll agree with all of these except 3 and 4 (4 is more personal preference).

It's actually slower to use your power for travel if you don't get a hit due to the stun, and you're better off walking.

As for Tip 4, I personally prefer stun duration add ons. Even though the best ones only decrease it by a second, they're great.