The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Stop crying for Spirit buffs, give her time!

2»

Comments

• Smiss
    Smiss Member Posts: 14

Changes I personally want to see to The Spirit

• Removal the ability of survivors to hear the woosh noise while she is in the phase walk, right now I'd be happy if they just went for the proposed change of survivors not hearing it within 24 meters.
    • Removal of any indicators that she is phase walking (Some people have said there's an effect on her body that only appears when she phase walks.)
    • Reduce how long it takes to enter the phase walk. Base time right now always gives the survivor +8 meters distance on her before you're able to even start catching up. Reduce how much the addons for activation time give her in exchange for an improvement on base.
    • Buff power recovery or change how her cooldown functions. Right now I believe if you are using both addons for power recovery, you still have to wait 14 seconds to use your power again after completely draining it. Preferably, I'd make it so you don't have to wait for the bar to refill to 100% before phase walking once again, instead maybe only 50%. Right now it feels like if you mess up on your phase walk as Spirit, you are punished more so than other killers missing their powers. Changing the cooldown to function at half filled means players are able to use the phase walk more often and if you miss a phase walk lunge, you don't have to wait for it to completely fill again for another shot.
    • BUFF POINT GENERATION Her deviousness is awful lads. Grudge hits gives less points than a Wraith or Hag surprise attack with a much smaller margin of error in comparison. If you don't get that hit within like 2 seconds, goodbye point bonus. And her points from just traversing in the phase walk aren't much better. It seems like they ripped it straight from how much Billy gets for using his chainsaw to run around. The issue is that Billy does not have a limited duration for how long he can sprint, in theory he could sprint forever given the right map layout. Spirit can maybe phase walk 6-8 seconds before her meter is completely drained, and then it's another 20 second cooldown, while Billy can start a charge again after maybe 3 seconds if he wanted to. Double the rate of points she gets phase walking, increase her Grudge hits to the same amount of points as Hag & Wraith's hits, and give her the same amount of time Hag and Wraith have to get a hit and the bonus points.