i quit, and you should too

2»

Comments

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,904

Why would you go out of your way to stomp someone who was new? wouldn't you want a match against an experienced killer or do you mean baby in the sore loser sense. Or is that experienced killers stomp you and this is how you compensate. I'm not trying to salty I'm just trying to understand the second half of your comment.

It says for him to stop crying and why tell everyone about it and I agree with the latter. But then goes on to kinda confirm his concerns by saying you play that way because you enjoy griefing new players, thus validating the very point of his you are arguing against. Strikes me as odd.

• Papayarng
    Papayarng Member Posts: 73

You're complaining about having to try at a game? It's not like this game is easy. The whole point of being at red ranks is that you HAVE to sweat to stay ahead, thats the fun part, Trying so that you can take pride in the fact that you are doing well. Just wait for rank reset or go play some other game like you said if you want to be treated like a 5 year old. Nobody will miss you.

• TransverseCaster
    TransverseCaster Member Posts: 543

He's kinda right. I could definitely see his point. Just today I tried playing Ghostie and got 0 kills. The second game the gates were open, I knocked two, but I got bodyblocked so one got away and the I knew the other had DS but they were crawling to the gate so I had no choice so I picked her up and sure enough she had it so they all got away. Again. I've never been more viscerally frustrated by a recreation than playing this game- and the easy fixes that would prevent frustration could easily be arranged just by taking DS out and punishing bodyblocking. Aggressive survivors killed the game.

• NitpickDropkick
    NitpickDropkick Member Posts: 28

The people bashing me saying red ranks are supposed to be sweaty should really work out their differences with the people saying killer at red ranks is too easy, it makes you all look stupid and kind of proves my point.

The fact is that the game is unbalanced and buggy, the only viable defense i see here is that "bUt iTs sUppoSed to Be UnbAlaNceD! dOnT TakE iT SeRioUslY" which is fine if thats your mindset. I think the game doesnt respect your time and that is a major red flag, and my post only serves to steer people toward a similar experience that respects your time. If your time isnt worth much to you then thats your prerogative. The amount of fragility on display when your favorite game gets negatively compared to another is very telling guys.

For me to come into what should be an echo chamber of support of this game, i did get a surprising amount of agreement in the comments. Just try to keep the perspective that all the people who agree with me and quit the game, likely arent here to say anything because they moved onto better games. Your echo chamber can keep the delusions and denial alive only in this small area. Have fun in it if you want but dont hate just because Im showing some people an alternative.

• NitpickDropkick
    NitpickDropkick Member Posts: 28

The people bashing me saying red ranks are supposed to be sweaty should really work out their differences with the people saying killer at red ranks is too easy, it makes you all look stupid and kind of proves my point.

The fact is that the game is unbalanced and buggy, the only viable defense i see here is that "bUt iTs sUppoSed to Be UnbAlaNceD! dOnT TakE iT SeRioUslY" which is fine if thats your mindset. I think the game doesnt respect your time and that is a major red flag, and my post only serves to steer people toward a similar experience that respects your time. If your time isnt worth much to you then thats your prerogative. The amount of fragility on display when your favorite game gets negatively compared to another is very telling guys.

For me to come into what should be an echo chamber of support of this game, i did get a surprising amount of agreement in the comments. Just try to keep the perspective that all the people who agree with me and quit the game, likely arent here to say anything because they moved onto better games. Your echo chamber can keep the delusions and denial alive only in this small area. Have fun in it if you want but dont hate just because Im showing some people an alternative.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

killer is harder then should be sweating just to get 1 or 2 kill not fun.

keep saying quit stop posting but it but they will i been told in end game chat to unstall the game because i did so bad as kill even tho survivor very easy.

so maybe in the end we all will quit and unstall the game game will die that make people happy? becaue i'm still told to unstall the game in the end game chat that survivor goal make people quit/unstall?

• thottiepippen
    thottiepippen Member Posts: 98

Yawwwwwn with that level of entitlement you belong with the survivors. ######### back off to your moms basement.

• Papayarng
    Papayarng Member Posts: 73

work out our differences? Its almost like we are different people, who have different expieriences in the game and are at different skill levels, and find different things fun.

but your right, everyone should just merge into a hive mind and be one unanamous robot

• TheStabbiNAngeL
    TheStabbiNAngeL Member Posts: 1,264

Behaviour made a love letter to the horror genre. I've played other online games but sadly I'm forcing myself to enjoy them and they just put Pyramid Head in,Let's talk about this in another 4 year's

• Frareid88
    Frareid88 Member Posts: 276

** ATTENTION SEEKING ALERT **

• Frareid88
    Frareid88 Member Posts: 276

Were you told to unstall the game by any chance. Got a feeling that you May be hinting this

• ryanb122197
    ryanb122197 Member Posts: 77

Tbh I feel your pain, but I can’t play the game because my ps plus expired. Don’t have a good pc either so yeah pc is out of the question. And here’s the thing DBD is the only mp I play anymore.. and yes it’s frustrating and I have taken breaks but I just keep coming back. It’s just that addicting honestly. I’m a killer main at heart. Man just do your best that’s all you can do. I rather play DBD than any other horror game like F13 or that game you mentioned. It’s also okay that I can’t play because I love single player games, I got Resident Evil, Last of us, evil within, etc. to keep me preoccupied.

• 7snowboards
    7snowboards Member Posts: 33

Have fun in Escape from Tarkov mate! I'm pretty new to the game and I am enjoying it a ton. Obviously killer is very hard at the moment but if you play it right then it is very possible to win. It's a bit obvious that the rank has nothing to do with skill and is a bit hit and miss in the red ranks which may be to do with why it is so hard for you.

• LethalPugy
    LethalPugy Member Posts: 493

Bye, don’t let the escape gate hit you on your way out. ❤️

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

Hinting at what we get i'm quiting thread all the time but i do feel both side try make the game as bad they can to maybe they will quit.

this game sucks when come to new players.

• Chloan
    Chloan Member Posts: 91
    edited June 2020

After 850~ hours I was eager to quit the game and never get back, it became boring for me. But... I realised that there is such a good killer named Billy. Now I learn to play him, and you know what? All the problems have gone, a dark cloud disappeared, the sun is shining brighter than ever!

ONLY FOR NOW: PLAY BILLY AND YOU WILL SEE THAT LIFE IS WONDERFUL, 99.9 MOUSE SENSITIVITY AND HE IS YOURS!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

(warning: may be addictive, use on your own risk)