Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Demogorgon portal removal for survivor is missing part of the skill check

bledd
bledd Member Posts: 58

Hi,

When closing a Demogorgon portal, the skill check circle thing is missing the 'great' section, which leaves a broken section of the skill check GUI. I don't have a screenshot, but could doctor one so you can see what I mean..

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• marudank
    marudank Member Posts: 25

I don't think this is a bug, you're not meant to be able to get great skill checks because the portal sealing time is supposed to be constant (or something like that). I think the same happens when you heal people with autodidact. I think it's intentional

• bledd

It looks something like this screenshot, it's missing the 'start' and or 'end' points of the check. If you're in a cornfield, can be real hard to see

• bledd

This has been fixed :)