The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

[PC]Deathslinger gets bloodpoints when running Forced Penance, and a survivor takes a Protection hit

Chuppar
Chuppar Member Posts: 2

This might be intentional, but the text that appears is obviously wrong regardless.

Clip too show how to do it and what happens, but for clarities sake:

Bloodpoints awarded when shooting a survivor and triggering a protection hit with the Deathslingers power, The Reedemer, while the perk Forced Penance is being used. Text showing seems too be a placeholder, indicating that it might not be intentional too begin with. You also get the same scoring event when hitting them again, even when the other survivor is gone.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Secondary
    Secondary Member Posts: 5

The gif doesn't play for me, Chuppar. I believe I know the bug you've experienced, though.

The bug is a +300 Deviousness score event which reads: SCORE_K20_FORCEDPENANCEPROTECTIONHIT

It appears the issue lies with the perk rather than the particular Killer. Screenshots below.

• Chuppar
    Chuppar Member Posts: 2

I was so focused on it working on the inital hit with the gun, that I didn't even think too check if it worked on the other killers. Thanks for adding more info about this!