Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

[Suggestion] Blindness Effect

Could we make it affect the Red Stain?

Blindness currently either affects solo survivors extremely well or groups of Survivors not at all; adding this effect would create some degree of equity, removing some safety of external communications while increasing the difficulty of escaping prolonged chases in solo/makes helping other survivors harder due to not knowing true location of killer without careful observation. This also would give power to many perks and add-ons that cause blindness; people do not usually fear hex: the third seal, unless everyone is affected by it.

It would also create some new opportunities for other Killers that currently do not have blindness add-ons.

I feel that the Blindness effect has some room for improvement and killer interaction would be a great place to start.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

• BarpleBapkins
    BarpleBapkins Member Posts: 36

I like the idea of the stain being affected by blindness, it makes sense.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

Not a bad idea at all tbh.

• Ark_the_Bonsai
    Ark_the_Bonsai Member Posts: 867

I feel like they wouldn't do this due to the existence of Beast of Prey but it'd be nice if they did. Personally I'm still hoping for a Beast of Prey buff where you press a trigger button to turn it on because in it's current state it never procs at a time helpful for mind games

• Tepiglover88
    Tepiglover88 Member Posts: 44
    edited July 2018
    DELETED
    Post edited by Tepiglover88 on