We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

[Suggestion] Blindness Effect

Options

Could we make it affect the Red Stain?

Blindness currently either affects solo survivors extremely well or groups of Survivors not at all; adding this effect would create some degree of equity, removing some safety of external communications while increasing the difficulty of escaping prolonged chases in solo/makes helping other survivors harder due to not knowing true location of killer without careful observation. This also would give power to many perks and add-ons that cause blindness; people do not usually fear hex: the third seal, unless everyone is affected by it.

It would also create some new opportunities for other Killers that currently do not have blindness add-ons.

I feel that the Blindness effect has some room for improvement and killer interaction would be a great place to start.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

• BarpleBapkins
    BarpleBapkins Member Posts: 36
    Options

I like the idea of the stain being affected by blindness, it makes sense.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

Not a bad idea at all tbh.

• Ark_the_Bonsai
    Ark_the_Bonsai Member Posts: 867
    Options

I feel like they wouldn't do this due to the existence of Beast of Prey but it'd be nice if they did. Personally I'm still hoping for a Beast of Prey buff where you press a trigger button to turn it on because in it's current state it never procs at a time helpful for mind games

• Tepiglover88
    Tepiglover88 Member Posts: 44
    edited July 2018
    Options
    DELETED
    Post edited by Tepiglover88 on