Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Protest with action not words.

2»

Comments

• Endstille
    Endstille Member Posts: 2,246

Did you even read to what I responded to? You should try.

• RizeAki
    RizeAki Member Posts: 1,209

Yep but don’t really care dude you just want to argue about irrelevant things this is not a doctor post this is a billy one one about ruining everyone’s gameplay cuz they are too scared to actually get skill if you are on that side you are just as entitled as them and if that is the case goodbye don’t expect anymore replies from me 👋

• Endstille

Go watch ayrun play and tell us he needs to get skill as billy or survivor :4head:

It probably is for the best when you do not reply anymore.

• RizeAki

If they facecamp as billy yeah they need to get skill that’s common sense you face camp if you play bad but I’m guessing a rank 20 like yourself wouldn’t know that yet?

• Fog_King
    Fog_King Member Posts: 688

How is bullying newbies a valid solution change anything? These are people that just bought the game or don't have much experience with it. They don't care or maybe even know of any changes or what was before those changes. They just want to play the game they spent money on. Imagine that you buy a new game, any other game and when you play, because some players are upset, they make your ingame life miserable. Would that be fun to you? Because it would not be fun to me. Being a bully is not the solution in real life, nor in a game.

• Cebren
    Cebren Member Posts: 19

DBD is more popular than it has ever been and the numbers keep climbing. These entitled streamers do not speak for us.

For you to consider their word as gospel instead of thinking for yourself, is telling.

Yes the game needs some love, but what it doesnt need is some burnt out streamers crying about the game without even giving any real input. "Game is bad, forced to play" is their cop out.

Instead of complaining on how the game is bad, why not offer some alternatives? Some additions? Oh wait that would actually require ya'll to think.

• Endstille

You shouldve read what my post was about, a person stated a big part why they added overheat is facecamping ability of billy, but that ability is not that good because you can snatch the survivor from a pleb billy. Doc on the other hand can completely prevent any unhooking by spamming m2. You will not get the unhook end of story that was my point, if it is about facecamping they should change doc as well. The more you know as a rank 20.

• RizeAki

I mean I’ve saved plenty of times against face camping docs but again that was not the point of any of this go make a new thread if that’s what you want to whine about the reason any of this change is happening is

1 to cancel chainsaw camping as best they can

2 to force players to actually use the skill gap of him

3 to give him the same style add ons as everyone else

4 to give him the same kind of cd as all the newer and reworked killers

we are in a new age of dbd where cd are gonna be a thing for almost everyone if that’s not your cup of tea then don’t play but don’t try to ruin other players gameplay especially new players like this guy wants to do

• Primalux135
    Primalux135 Member Posts: 1,045

Unfortunately we know devs only talk $$$ languaje so we need to hit where it hurts. Those newbies will just refund money and play another healthier game. They win we win.

• emptyCups
    emptyCups Member Posts: 1,262

Quit playing killer. If its not fun and its always getting worse dont play.

• rottmeister
    rottmeister Member Posts: 316
    edited July 2020

What?

No, I definitely saw the outrage over said 2 perks.

Both survivors and killers have done these immature "protests" where they try to ruin the fun of the opposing side as an attempt to get their point across to the devs and have them revert changes they made. It won't work.

And yes, it's unfortunate killers aren't listened to as much, but why would you take that frustration out on newer players?

Am I wrong in thinking PURPOSEFULLY ruining the fun of newer players and targetting them is not fine?

I'm sorry, but this is just wrong on all levels.

I hope you can see that.

Edit: I'm most likely not returning to this thread because I think purposefully deranking to bully new players "to get a point across" is not okay.

You're free to disagree, it's the Internet after all. Don't be surprised if I won't respond.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

I don't see how camping is going to help. The changes specifically make their camping weaker, so camping MORE just further justifies doing so.

• Голубой
    Голубой Member Posts: 126

Dude, you need a healthy outlet for yourself.

You are upset so you decide to become a horrible human being.

Like man....that's some bad coping mechanisms.

• ATOMIC_ACE_PUGG
    ATOMIC_ACE_PUGG Member Posts: 359

Just play survivor don't even give these tryhard survivor kids any satisfaction until the they fix the game

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

Such a childish mentality.

"I don't like this change so everyone else must feel as bad as I do!"

Look I'm not a fan of this Billy tweak either (same with the Ruin change) but rather than ruining other peoples enjoyment I acted like an adult and walked away from the game and found something else I enjoyed doing.

Just take a break pal. Being a jerk to everyone else is only going to further push this damn toxic community to new heights, although I'm probably already wasting my breath here.