Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Oni power will not activate if filled passively.

Gravnos
Gravnos Member Posts: 105

I have had 3 games where I couldn't activate Blood Fury since the 4.0.2 patch. This is on PC with Oni, using various perks and addons. It seemed to happen either passively or taking the blood orb that dropped from hooking the survivor.

13 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• Ribbles
    Ribbles Member Posts: 115
    edited July 2020

This happened to streamer Hexy twice in 2 games. He was so mad especially after it was supposedly "fixed"

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/669069548?t=2h59m58s

• Allu12fin
    Allu12fin Member Posts: 6

Happened to me twice already. Both times after I filled my power passively.

• IronWolf115
    IronWolf115 Member Posts: 672

Happened to me on Xbox, and if I tried to click the power button, the frame rate went really stuttery

• kindread
    kindread Member Posts: 4

Happened to me just recently, i was able to use it after hitting a survivor though but still annoying

• Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088

Yeah, this bug is still not fixed

• ThisGuuy83
    ThisGuuy83 Member Posts: 1,303

Been happening to me all weekend. Made 3 posts about it and ain't heard ######### from the devs...

• TacoLauncher
    TacoLauncher Member Posts: 7
    edited July 2020

YES! I've had this happen to me every game at least once so far as Oni. It sucks too because I really want to become an Oni main, but I just can't see myself doing it with this annoying bug.

Post edited by TacoLauncher on