Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Steam - Demogorgan Adept Achievement Not Registering

The issue was that I had gotten the requirement for the Adept Demogorgan achievement on Steam, however I did not receive the actual achievement. This is odd since every other adept I have has worked smoothly and if not immediately, right after I restart the game, this did not happen this time. Whether this was on the game's side or Steam's I'm not sure, but the circumstances that I recall were these: Demogorgan, its 3 perks, Mindbreaker, Surge, and Cruel Limits. The Add-ons were Mew's Guts, and Rat Liver with a Ghastly Gateau offering, I believe there were 4 Ghastly Gateaus in the game. I don't recall the survivors other than I believe a Meg with a halo. The map was Coldwin Farm. Hopefully this helps, and in turn helps me and other experiencing similar issues. My memory of getting the merciless was pretty vivid I popped off funnily enough, thanks for your time.

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Potter
    Potter Member Posts: 15

Ok, you did get merciless, but did you pipped twice? Because, you get merciless after 1 pip, but you have to get 2 pips, otherwise your adept achievement won't pop up.

• ThePocketPencil
    ThePocketPencil Member Posts: 3

I did actually just get it again but what seems to happen is that it loads up as me not having perks on at the results screen despite me obviously having them on

• TacoLauncher
    TacoLauncher Member Posts: 7

The game showing that you have no perks took your adept away from you. Even as survivor, if you have WGLF on and you reached 4 stacks in a game and you got this bug where it shows no perks, then say good bye to your 100% post trial BP bonus. This applies to BBQ and Chili as well

• ThePocketPencil
    ThePocketPencil Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2020

I see that makes sense as I was also wondering why my bp was so low after using BBQ in different games, That's super unfortunate. At least its a known bug at least. :/ Just not looking forward to trying to trying to do this a 3rd time ya know.