Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Multiple unbreakable uses

neonzombie
neonzombie Member Posts: 3

Today I was playing a SWF match with my friends on PC, on Gideon Meat Plant and I have no idea why but I was able to pick myself up using unbreakable 3 times in a row. After the game me and my friends tried to recreate the bug in a custom match and I managed to it again, but I'm still not sure what is triggering it.

The constant things in the public game and the custom match were:

I had Unbreakable, Decisive Strike, Iron Will and Dead Hard. The Killer was Doc using Iridescent Queen and I was on Madness 3 before I attempted the first Unbreakable.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• flxnsn
    flxnsn Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2020

I had the same bug, I recovered twice with unbreakable tier 1.

Additional information about the match:

My other perks where head on 2, inner strength 1, alert 2 and I played Steve. Offerings were as far as I know only a few gateau's and a cake.

In both case were 2 Players alive and 4 gens to go, so no hatch yet.

Against a trapper on lery's memorial institute.

Edit: Not on PTB.

Second edit: Recreated the bug with a friend on a custom game, same map, different character and perks.

Post edited by flxnsn on