Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Oni Power Fails to Activate most of the time with activation add-ons

Sorry if this has been posted, but search is malfunctioning.

• Character - Oni
  • Time - Today
  • Perks - Tinkerer, Devour Hope, Thrill of the Hunt, Haunted Grounds
  • Add-ons - Ink Lion, Cracked Sakazuki
  • Map - Ironworks of Misery

Issue

Quite a strange one. With these add-ons, my power would not activate most of the time. I thought it was a keybind issue, and rebound it to a new key in the batch, but it would not activate. I kept spamming it, and it eventually activated every now and then. Tried ability key+mouse 2, and spamming it quickly, or slowly - there is no consistency... it would just allow me to activate it, sometimes. Everything else was normal, and the power was great when I could activate it.

Thanks for your time in this matter, have a good day.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,331

Had the same issue with completely different addons. Been running this pair for afew games and it randomly decides to make me play "man with sword" for the entirety of 1 game on Haddonfield.

Couldnt collect anymore blood orbs or activate the ability.

• MarksmanSpecal
    MarksmanSpecal Member Posts: 117
    • Character - Oni
    • Time - 11.07.2020
    • Perks - CI, M&A, Pop, BBQ
    • Add-ons - Polished Maedate, Bloody Sash
    • Map - Dead Dawg Saloon

Wraith refilled while carrying a survivor, after hooking it wasnt possible to activate the ability.

Workaround: problem disappared when picked up another survivor and hooked him