Has anyone else's trapper mask replica been shipped?

Options
Caffeine
Caffeine Member Posts: 83
edited August 2018 in General Discussions

I'm starting to get concerned, LOL.

Not only was it ordered ages ago, they were supposed to be officially released and shipped on 7/31/18. - Already a full week ago.

When looking at my account, it states "This order is still in process"; despite taking out the full $80 USD back when the initial purchase was made.

If you attempt to find the item on the store, you are greeted with "Sorry! This item is no longer available"

• So... Does anybody know when/if we're supposed to be getting our masks? Lol
Post edited by Caffeine on

Comments

• will_i_am_14_85
    will_i_am_14_85 Member Posts: 489
    Options

Your guess is as good as ours, I too ordered mine back on the first sale. No customer service exists, in order to find out that it constantly got delayed, you had to go and keep checking back to the store page to see. Yeah, who knows.... they really need to communicate more with those people who already ordered.

• Caffeine
    Options
    UPDATE:

They’ve postponed the masks until the end of August. And then they’ll ship. They “promise”.

• Caffeine
    Options

Email from customer service ^
  • Caffeine
    Options

Update: As of last week - Item has been removed from the catalog entirely, and those with existing orders cannot place a duplicate order.

We just have to wait for them to release; which has been (without public acknowledgement) been postponed another month.

At this rate, we may not be getting our masks by Halloween! >:(

• will_i_am_14_85
    will_i_am_14_85 Member Posts: 489
    Options

... Soooo in order to get an update you need to message them specifically? No public announcement? >_<

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@will_i_am_14_85 said:
    ... Soooo in order to get an update you need to message them specifically? No public announcement? >_<

Its BHVR

• Caffeine
    Options

Correct, LOL.

We have four days until the end of the month and the masks have yet to be shipped or even processed.
    im not sure their “promise” really holds any weight.

It feels like their goal is to take as long as physically possible to deliver these masks so people are unable to chargeback their $80 USD purchase(s).

and now with them removing the item from the store, we have nothing but our initial receipt (that I decided to print) in case they pulled something like this, lmao.
  • Boomer
    Boomer Member Posts: 34
    Options

I emailed them last week. I also won the Huntress Mask and ordered a 2 year anniversary wall scroll. I got this as a response:
    "Support (Dead by Daylight - Official Merch Store)

Aug 23, 11:40 CEST

Hey **********,

thank you for contacting us.

We had to wait an incredibly long time for the Trapper Masks, but they finally are on the way to our warehouse.
    In a few days, we are able to send your complete order to you.
    Sincerely,
    Phlipp"

• Giche
    Giche Member Posts: 753
    Options

@Caffeine said:
    will_i_am_14_85 said:

Correct, LOL.

We have four days until the end of the month and the masks have yet to be shipped or even processed.
    im not sure their “promise” really holds any weight.

It feels like their goal is to take as long as physically possible to deliver these masks so people are unable to chargeback their $80 USD purchase(s).

and now with them removing the item from the store, we have nothing but our initial receipt (that I decided to print) in case they pulled something like this, lmao.

I have done the same lul

So much trust in them...

• NoOne
    NoOne Member Posts: 42
    Options

I was wondering all the time why it takes so long. Ordered right after it was up on their Website. Glad i saved my receipt.

• Ermac
    Ermac Member Posts: 49
    Options

again another release date. i will never buy any more dlc for real money till they shiip the mask. they dont get any money for now on.

• Cardinal_Copia
    Cardinal_Copia Member Posts: 139
    Options
    Ermac said:

again another release date. i will never buy any more dlc for real money till they shiip the mask. they dont get any money for now on.

Whats the new release date?
  • Giche
    Options

@Ermac said:

Wut ?

IT'S BEEN 9 F*****NG MONTHS !

I really hope it's a joke.

Otherwise, ######### SCAMMER.

• Cardinal_Copia
    Options
    Just send them a mail. Hope they are going to answer fast. 
  • Cardinal_Copia
    Options
    They are pretty pissed of because the maskes haven't been shipped to them yet. The new release date is september 25.
    It's a company from germany, which runs the store. Not BHVR. They just gave the license to them. Until now, i never had problems with preorder stuff at game-legends (that's the name of the store). 
  • Caffeine
    Options
    They are pretty pissed of because the maskes haven't been shipped to them yet. The new release date is september 25.
    It's a company from germany, which runs the store. Not BHVR. They just gave the license to them. Until now, i never had problems with preorder stuff at game-legends (that's the name of the store). 
    So the company lied to my face when they said “the masks are finally on the way to our warehouse!” Almost a month ago?

absolutely ridiculous!!!
  • Giche
    Options

@Caffeine said:
    So the company lied to my face when they said “the masks are finally on the way to our warehouse!” Almost a month ago?

absolutely ridiculous!!!

INB4 : "What's y'a gonna do ? Huh ? >:D "

Wouldn't surprise me.

• Caffeine
    Options
    Giche said:

@Caffeine said:

absolutely ridiculous!!!

INB4 : "What's y'a gonna do ? Huh ? >:D "

Wouldn't surprise me.

With a written confirmation of when the masks were going to be delivered, “promised”, and my money ($80 USD) already taken out and used by the company — I’m tempted to just sue. LOL.

Think of all the masks. ;)
  • Giche
    Options

@Caffeine

If you have time and money to spare for that, go on.

Personally couldn't, like the majority of us, and they know it.

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258
    Options

@Caffeine said:
    I'm starting to get concerned, LOL.

Not only was it ordered ages ago, they were supposed to be officially released and shipped on 7/31/18. - Already a full week ago.

When looking at my account, it states "This order is still in process"; despite taking out the full $80 USD back when the initial purchase was made.

If you attempt to find the item on the store, you are greeted with "Sorry! This item is no longer available"

• So... Does anybody know when/if we're supposed to be getting our masks? Lol

Your money went on "Help Rin reach her dreams about becoming a viable killer" charity, sorry.

• Caffeine
    Options

I've contacted their company via e-mail with no reply yet, and sent the legal documentation via snail mail last Friday.

On top of all of this, our "Mask / Limited Edition Print" is back in the store for purchase. The difference is: Instead of $42 EUR + shipping bringing it to a total of like 75-80 USD, they have it for sale at a whopping 69.99 EUR - PLUS shipping!! Bringing it to over $100 for the same mask that we all have yet to receive.

Their new estimate is "24 September"

ABSOLUTELY ridiculous.

• Ermac
    Ermac Member Posts: 49
    Options

So the Mask is in Stock now and not shipped on my order. #########

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

Their warehouse workers run on spaghetti code too!

• JusticeZERO
    JusticeZERO Member Posts: 171
    Options

@Patricia are there any updates you can give to those that have pre-ordered this mask months ago?

• PatBrutal
    PatBrutal Member Posts: 566
    Options

@JusticeZERO Sadly I don't have any updates on my side, I can ask to see what is going on.

• Cardinal_Copia
    Options
    I just recieved an answer. They hope, that the mask arrives until 28.9.
    What a thrill...
  • Incurable_BOFA
    Incurable_BOFA Member Posts: 105
    Options

I just got this email today

• Giche
    edited September 2018
    Options

@Incurable_BOFA

Same here.

Lost all hope to see it coming soon.

At least i got my chinese replica since months ago.

If people are interrested here's where i got mine :

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Resin-Game-Dead-by-Daylight-Mask-For-The-Trapper-Cosplay-Evan-Macmillan-Mask-Cosplay-Props-Halloween/32844341096.html?spm=2114.10010108.1000014.7.60291cd8OgOpNR&traffic_analysisId=recommend_3035_null_null_null&scm=1007.13338.98644.000000000000000&pvid=ac1ab84b-7885-48cd-a65b-028ba86f423b&tpp=1

The less expansive seller you can find for this one.

Warning : It's made in ######### resin and it's quite fragile, i broke my first one quickly and had to buy another one to replace it

• Judgement
    Judgement Member Posts: 955
    Options
    I admire your dedication. Why you haven’t decided to cancel and get a refund for this yet is beyond me.
  • Kalec84
    Kalec84 Member Posts: 495
    Options

@Caffeine said:
    Update: As of last week - Item has been removed from the catalog entirely, and those with existing orders cannot place a duplicate order.

We just have to wait for them to release; which has been (without public acknowledgement) been postponed another month.

At this rate, we may not be getting our masks by Halloween! >:(

Don't say that... i'm gonna cry ç_ç
    (preorder here... basically one year waiting)

• Caffeine
    Options
    Remember when they said this to everyone on September 25 and it was a lie, too?

How about that suit, y’all?

• Caffeine
    Options

Wouldnt let me upload an image. Attached now.
  • DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642
    Options

@Caffeine said:
    Email from customer service ^

"minor problems" :lol:

• Caffeine
    Options

Update: It is 3 days to Halloween, the mask(s) have still yet to be shipped, and their legal team (if any) has failed to respond to my attorney on multiple contact attempts.

Additionally, a request for refund was ignored as well.

I'll definitely keep at it until I have my mask, money, and/or these people behind bars.

Absolutely ridiculous.

• Radiant
    Radiant Member Posts: 187
    Options
    Bhvr is trying to say they are not involved as they are two separate companies, but you should really put this on bhvr as they advertised and gave rights for the mask replicas to the company and those where in their merchsndise shop.

Ask money to bhvr and they should be asking back to the shady producing company.

Welcome to the internet, anyway.
  • Caffeine
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Holy sh**; look what *actually* showed up nearly 2 weeks after Halloween!