Small Ghost Face Buff

The Ghost Face

I think that Ghost Face is in a ok spot right now, but there are still few things that are bothering me a lot when playing as or against him, like the buggy reveal mechanic and the awfully long cooldown.

So here are some changes I would give him.

Night Shroud

• Decreased the Cooldown to 20 seconds. (From 30 seconds)
  • Polished the reveal mechanic. (So it isn't so buggy and unfair for both sides)
    • For example Survivor model itself no longer blocks the reveal.
    • Buffer before the game acknowledges that you are being revealed is reduced to 0.2 seconds (From 0.3 seconds, with this buffer reduced Survivors should have harder time revealing Ghost Face behind walls)

Addons

With decreased cooldown the Night Shroud recovery addons needed to be toned down.

Walleyes Matchbook

• Reduces the Night Shroud power recovery by 2 seconds. (From 4 seconds)
  • Does not stack.

Olsen's Address Book

• Reduces the Night Shroud power recovery by 3 seconds. (From 6 seconds)
  • Does not stack.

Chewed Pen

• Reduces the Night Shroud power recovery by 4 seconds. (From 8 seconds)
  • Does not stack.

Tell me what do you think!

Comments

• Lily0
    Lily0 Member Posts: 128

I agree with this, GF feels so awful to play without the cooldown addons. He's kinda like wraith, if I dont have the good addons for them im not playing them at all.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited July 2020

I play alot of Xbox controller and I miss alot more attacks because turning isnt as great as with mouse.

Which makes Ghostface and Legion terrible to play for me on a controller as their power is related to pin point accuracy with attacks.

I would like if missing an attack would not dispell Ghostshroud. Then I would play him alot more than I do. (which is to say I dont.)

• Snowbawlzzz
    Snowbawlzzz Member Posts: 1,419

Well fixing the bug wouldn't really be a buff as they're reverting it to the intended functionality.

Making killers less addon-dependant is always good though.

• Aaliyah
    Aaliyah Member Posts: 52

I love this! lets hope the devs see this :)