Why is this still a thing? (Survivors using offerings to pick your killer)

Options

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

Thanks for advertising the exploit...

• Rtdib2
    Rtdib2 Member Posts: 22
    Options

Holy crap. I didn't even know that was a thing. I mean I know about the offering but for a survivor to have that? That's a load of BS.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Options
    Mmm i've never seen this. Btw, not saying you are lying but i can't trust an edited video.
  • Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526
    Options

That was the fastest load into a match I've ever seen, on console too - seems fishy.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options
    WUT!! O.o 
  • HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883
    Options

You should learn to edit a little better

• HellDescent
    Options

I think you got reported or soft banned for dc and then poorly put together this video

• Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243
    Options

@Vietfox said:
    Might_Oakk said:

@Vietfox said:

Mmm i've never seen this. Btw, not saying you are lying but i can't trust an edited video.

Lol get a life

You got salty because i couldn't trust an edited video? You could have replied nicely and try to provide more information but instead u got mad. Looks like u are the one who needs to get a life.

Oh sorry I didn't mean to offend. Meant it dismissively like who would actually take the time todo that. I just cut out a 30sec loadscreen. It's a known bug on console since forever. Would be alot of editting to get the same survivors in lobby/in game/post game with a splinter. Just seems ridiculous to me is all.

• Might_Oakk
    Options

@HellDescent said:

You ever try edit on a ps4 :p. Took me like 3min to figure out how to snip the loadscreen heh.

• HellDescent
    Options

@Might_Oakk said:

@HellDescent said:

You ever try edit on a ps4 :p. Took me like 3min to figure out how to snip the loadscreen heh.

Shotcut is free and easy to use

• Vietfox
    Options

@Vietfox said:
    Might_Oakk said:

@Vietfox said:

Lol get a life

You got salty because i couldn't trust an edited video? You could have replied nicely and try to provide more information but instead u got mad. Looks like u are the one who needs to get a life.

Oh sorry I didn't mean to offend. Meant it dismissively like who would actually take the time todo that. I just cut out a 30sec loadscreen. It's a known bug on console since forever. Would be alot of editting to get the same survivors in lobby/in game/post game with a splinter. Just seems ridiculous to me is all.

Could be easily staged with KYF
  • Might_Oakk
    Options

@Vietfox said:
    Might_Oakk said:

@Vietfox said:

Might_Oakk said:

@Vietfox said:

Lol get a life

Rofl ok you're a loser

• Might_Oakk
    Options

@HellDescent said:

@Might_Oakk said:

@HellDescent said:

Shotcut is free and easy to use

It on PSstore? I just used Sharefactory

• HellDescent
    Options

pc google shotcut

• Might_Oakk
    Options

@HellDescent said:
    I think you got reported or soft banned for dc and then poorly put together this video

No bans on console mate

• HellDescent
    Options

And for the future if you want people to believe you post a full video

• HellDescent
    Options

@Might_Oakk said:

@HellDescent said:

No bans on console mate

There are if you breach sony's code of conduct

• Vietfox
    Options

@Vietfox said:
    Might_Oakk said:

@Vietfox said:

Might_Oakk said:

@Vietfox said:

Lol get a life

Rofl ok you're a loser

Rofl ok, i'm a loser for not trusting an edited video in the internet.
    If u had shown the last 7 or 6 seconds of the lobby we would know for sure it wasn't KYF, but it's not there...
  • DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642
    Options
  • DeadByFlashlight
    Options

@HellDescent said:

@Might_Oakk said:

@HellDescent said:

No bans on console mate

Sony doesnt take action for stuff happening ingame, thats BVHR responsibility

• HellDescent
    Options

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@HellDescent said:

@Might_Oakk said:

@HellDescent said:

No bans on console mate

They do if you breach a code of conduct you will be banned(harassment, hate of speech etc.)

• DeadByFlashlight
    Options

@HellDescent said:

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@HellDescent said:

@Might_Oakk said:

@HellDescent said:

No bans on console mate

They do if you breach a code of conduct you will be banned(harassment, hate of speech etc.)

Excuse me, did ANYONE ever got banned in DBD?
    Harassment and hate speech is literally part of the game. I am quite sure that some fellow killer mains on console can literally deliver you books of harassment via the psn messenger

• Might_Oakk
    Options

@HellDescent said:

@Might_Oakk said:

@HellDescent said:

No bans on console mate

Yeah like talkin crap on psn about dbd can get ya banned. Funny thing was all those guys raged at me for quitting on psn lol.

• lyric
    lyric Member Posts: 611
    Options

@HellDescent said:

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@HellDescent said:

@Might_Oakk said:

@HellDescent said:

No bans on console mate

Harassment and hate speech is literally part of the game. I am quite sure that some fellow killer mains on console can literally deliver you books of harassment via the psn messenger

You act like the killers are the only ones getting hate mail
  • lyric
    lyric Member Posts: 611
    Options
    Vietfox said:

@Vietfox said:
    Might_Oakk said:

@Vietfox said:

Might_Oakk said:

@Vietfox said:

Lol get a life

Rofl ok you're a loser

Rofl ok, i'm a loser for not trusting an edited video in the internet.
    If u had shown the last 7 or 6 seconds of the lobby we would know for sure it wasn't KYF, but it's not there...
    It’s more than likely editing as you say, why would a survivor have a splinter in the first place? They can’t convince me it’s true with all my hours I’ve never once seen that happen
  • HellDescent
    Options

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@HellDescent said:

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@HellDescent said:

@Might_Oakk said:

@HellDescent said:

No bans on console mate

You need to report the message that they send you directly to sony, don't even bother with in-game reports

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

I hate all of you for very different reasons! :)

• HellDescent
    Options

@Might_Oakk said:
    Enjoy the full video. Last time I try do anything nice for you nerds like cutting out a loading screen. I spent a few minutes doing that >_<

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juonX6u3hwM

Never came across that. First time for everything I guess.

• Justicar
    Justicar Member Posts: 319
    Options

TBH, I'm not sure I'm against anything that results in fewer matches against the Spirit.

• Vietfox
    Options

Enjoy the full video. Last time I try do anything nice for you nerds like cutting out a loading screen. I spent a few minutes doing that >_<

If u want people to believe you try not to cut scenes, especially the ones which can provide more information like the one from the lobby.
    Also, looks like Adam wasn't ready when the red countdown started. Could that be part of the bug?
  • Might_Oakk
    Options

@Vietfox said:
    Might_Oakk said:

If u want people to believe you try not to cut scenes, especially the ones which can provide more information like the one from the lobby.
    Also, looks like Adam wasn't ready when the red countdown started. Could that be part of the bug?

It's a well known bug. I'm not going to say how to do it but I'm sure if you looked you could find out how.

• Sarief
    Sarief Member Posts: 543
    Options

This bug was reported so long ago. It's console version of hacks.
    btw, you don't get perks or addons to play with the killer. Getting Myers is "good"-ish, as hackers normally pick Freddy to bully

• Might_Oakk
    Options

@Sarief said:
    btw, you don't get perks or addons to play with the killer. Getting Myers is "good"-ish, as hackers normally pick Freddy to bully

Yeah I almost played it but didn't want to give them the satisfaction. Was a 4man Swf pretty sure they way they all msgd me on psn after calling me every name in the book.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

holy #########, thats a thing? O.o
    guess the devs need to fix their bloodwebs on the survivor side, since these offerings were only supposed to show up for killers... ???

• Sarief
    Sarief Member Posts: 543
    Options

@Might_Oakk said:

@Sarief said:

Yeah I almost played it but didn't want to give them the satisfaction. Was a 4man Swf pretty sure they way they all msgd me on psn after calling me every name in the book.

write down their names. Once you encounter them next time, dodge on 8 seconds mark. No need to play with stupid people.

• Mashtyx1
    Mashtyx1 Member Posts: 188
    edited September 2018
    Options
    .-. 
  • redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Also if that was the case why would they give you such a op killer like myres if your gonna f a killer over use freddy
  • redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

I hate all of you for very different reasons! :)

And we love ya two you lovable troll
  • NextKillerSpongebob
    Options

If this is real, then I'd report it to the support right away if I were you, since that would be simple bug exploitation. If it's fake like a lot of people are saying, then you should get a life (only if it's fake)

• feffrey
    feffrey Member Posts: 886
    Options
    how does a survivor get a secret offering lol?
    he had a offering that conflicted with another and you took advantage of that and Editited the video
    how does a game start with only 3 survivors ready
  • feffrey
    Options
    now that I think about lately kilpers have been joining and leaving with no perk 
      I thought nothing of it just a DePiping killer.
    maybe there is a actual glitch that spawns you in as a killer you didnt select .

the offering BS I don't buy
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

@Might_Oakk said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juonX6u3hwM

Nice things can hurt facts.

• Cass
    Cass Member Posts: 47
    Options

I want to know how :)

But its not very smart to summon Michael ouch

• feffrey
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Cass said:

I want to know how :)

But its not very smart to summon Michael ouch

a Michael with no perks or odd on is pretty easy and I think figured out the glitch

From what I figured is that they had a offering on in their killers offerings that allowed you to play as Michael.
    They kept readying up and readying pretty fast and it started the game with 3 survivors ready instead of everyone ready.

when they happened I assume the game got confused and allowed them to put on the offering that allowed you to play as Michael .

I say that because the offering removes all your addon and perks.