Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Are hitboxes from unhookers broken?!

So a lot of times, if a survivor rushes to the hook to unhook their teammates, I stood right behind them as killer and wanted to hit them.

But even if I stand right behind them, on their side of the hook, it happened many times that the weapon swings just through them and hits the person on the hook, which means nothing happens exept the killer has a cooldown from the swing and the survivors can get away.

A few times my camera was even pushed to the side and I hit the hook instead of the survivor....?

I don't even want to mention the amout of times the grab animation started and froze until the survivor got unhooked and blocks me with BT.

It happened multiple times now and did cost me a few wins and is super frustrating.

I just wanted to ask if others are experiencing the same thing, or is it just me?

I don't think it is an internet issue, since my connection is usually pretty good and I have a constant ping of 31ms.

Comments