Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Do you think yuno would work in dbd?

jiguiri
jiguiri Member Posts: 124

so ive been listening to alot of fan made lobby and chase music for dead by daylight, moat all from firstencounterassault. And he has made some intereating ones like the ring, sonic.exe, new lobby and chase for pyramid head and pig, fnaf and his mosr recent one was for mirai nikki. I know its an anime but its cool to think about her as a killer, do i think it will ever be added? No. Would it be cool? Hell yeah. Theres a concept in the comments od the video fir what her abilities and perks could be, if i can find it ill leave it at the bottom of this thread. So in conclusiom do you think she would work for dbd? Yes or no and why ( please dont say something like it wont work cause of different art styles or because its an anime, its not a valid point. Look at stranger things ) so i foumd the co cept but i wasnt able to copy paste it so i screenshoted it, hopefully your ok with that

Answers

• stabbing_of_worm
    stabbing_of_worm Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2020

thats what we call

epic

the worm approves the worm approves but a few minor changes will need to be done

but they should change it from the lover to the yanderee

• stabbing_of_worm
    stabbing_of_worm Member Posts: 2

the worm approves but a few minor changes will need to be done

• Taiga
    Taiga Member Posts: 368

I’m not really sure about that, maybe if they change her to a more realistic look without pink hair. The power sounds interesting tho.

• jiguiri
    edited July 2020

Maybe they could give her a tweeked look so its more fitting with the game and eventually add her with pink hair as an alternate. Like maybe make her hair lighter to wherecit looks like its blonde and nit pink, but like i said do i think this will happen? No, would it be cool? Hell yeah ( edited )

• Karaage
    Karaage Member Posts: 340

Link to the video (since You didn't post it):

When I first read the title, I thought You meant adding Yuno as Survivor so I didn't think it'd work, but as a Killer? Most definitely yes. I would love to see Her in game and I think I got inspired to make a chapter for Mirai Nikki.

As I've made one anime chapter recently, I've thought about about issues relating to them somewhat. And the biggest one is I think the art style of anime and DBD are vastly too different. You'd need to redesign anime characters from scratch to give them more realistic looks. At best, they'd look like some cosplayers. Might look good, might look bad. Some random example:

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,804

i have no knowledge of the source material but after listening to Firs' music i am completely okay with it

• jiguiri

Yeah but dbd could figure out an artstyle, kinda like what theyndid for pyramid head and demo