PC - Menu and hud tiny with 4.1.0

Options
DoctorRaven
DoctorRaven Member Posts: 3

My hud was normal sized before the update. Once I booted up the game after the update, my menu and hud were a smaller size, about the size of windowed mode's hud. My friends are getting a tiny hud as well. We don't know what causes it, we just boot up the game and we see small icons.

(skill checks and the names and descriptions of times and perks are also a lot smaller, almost to the point where i can't read them on my large monitor)

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Alleluja
    Alleluja Member Posts: 14
    edited July 2020
    Options

According to patch notes:

Reverted the UI Scale back to the pre-4.0.0 size for players playing in 1440p and below as this was adversely affecting players in 1440p. The increased UI Scale now only affects players using 4k resolutions.

But as far i am not blind, 1440p HUD size in current patch became even smaller than it was 2 patches ago.So HUD size was changed again, not just reverted. Sad.

HUD size is horrible and aura reading are much less visible additionaly in this patch.

Post edited by Alleluja on
  • Vraixen
    Vraixen Member Posts: 30
    Options

i already done a discussion regarding this bug because yes is a bug because there's some issues in the HUD..

• DoctorRaven
    Options

So does that mean tiny hud is intentional? I just don't want to play the game with it cuz i'm used to being able to see who's injured and see how many charges i have left without having to squint at the fine print in my bottom corner lmao

• Alleluja
    Alleluja Member Posts: 14
    edited July 2020
    Options

I've stopped playing because HUD size was too big after previous patch. Now it's too small. :D So yes, it's done on purpose. They were trying to "fix" 4k HUD size and broke it for 1440p. That's short version

• DoctorRaven
    Options

sure hope it gets fixed soon, i hate playing on baby mode

• bledd
    bledd Member Posts: 58
    Options

They need to allow the player to pick the size of HUD. Could do with 3 different options.

Small

Medium

Large

Then everyone will be happy.

• Brunno
    Brunno Member Posts: 52
    Options

The aura of the survivors are hard to see use the perk barbecue with chile, and the aura of the HEX-totems is almost impossible to see...