Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Shrine of Secrets Bug?

Mozzie
Mozzie Member Posts: 618

I just bought 3 perks off of the blood web yesterday, I received 150k. Did they change the prices of the perks down to 50k each or did it simply not reward me the extra 300k? It definitely took my Iri shards.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Walking_Dude
    Walking_Dude Member Posts: 6

It's been happening to some of people (myself included) and AFAIK the devs have acknowledge the issue. Now we are waiting for a resolution, hopefully it wont take long.

• Mozzie
    edited July 2020

How long has this been going on for? I've been buying bp's with iri shards every 7 days for probably the last 2 month's. First time I noticed this issue.

• LunarMess
    LunarMess Member Posts: 71

This has happened to me as well! I would recommend that you

CLOSE THE GAME AFTER PURCHASING, AND REOPEN!

I usually dont have to worry about that issue after I do so.

• Funcle1983
    Funcle1983 Member Posts: 78

I opened a ticket yesterday on this, thus far no resolution. I spent 8,000 IS and should have gotten 600,000 BP. However, it took all 8,000 shards and I only got 150,000 BP. Hoping for a resolution soon on this as it seems to be happening to quite a few people based on twitter comments. I’m so glad it’s not just me having this issue.

• Mozzie

So FUncle the exact thing happened to me. I don't believe I restarted the game so when I log on tonight I'll update this post and let you know if I received the BP's. I won't be holding my breath though.

• Mozzie

So I logged in, no BP's.

• Funcle1983

Yeah, I logged a ticket and they told me to restart, I did...no BP or IS. I’m hoping this gets resolved quickly as I’ve never had any issues with this before. As of this morning the ticket is still showing as open.

• Mozzie

I'm sure you'll receive some generic or response saying they are looking into the issue and to keep an eye on the forums. That's why I didn't waste my time with a ticket.

• Funcle1983

They just corrected it and actually I think gave me more BP than the missing 450,000. Happy camper!

• Mozzie

well then I'm really glad to be wrong I'm going to check it here in a minute and if mine isnt fixed I suppose I'll do the same. thank you for letting us know!

• Mozzie

Thanks to you I had the confidence my ticket would actually get a real resolution and it did. I got my 300k back. Thank you!