The Legion is too OP!!

Our only defense as survivors is the windows and the pallets. How is it fair that the legion, unlike the other killers, vault over the pallets and windows just as fast as us? I can never escape. The developers took away our only way of surviving a single match with the legion. I have yet to win a single game since its release and usually everyone in my group dies, with 1 or no generator repairs done. I think that ability needs to be taken away. No other killer vaults over pallets, they have to destroy them, so why should Legion be any different?

Comments

• RNG_is_fun
    RNG_is_fun Member Posts: 13

As you play the game more, you will see how terrible legion actually is.

• Axe
    Axe Member Posts: 1,060

I really hope this is bait, but if u drop pallets when you are *not injured or when legion use his power your pretty stupid. The way to counter legion is to split up. do gens, and only heal if u are going to unhook someone. Legion is C tier at best but any team that use their brain cells will cuck him over

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

People are attacking my mains.

Tomorrow they're attacking Clown I guess...

• Chinna678
    Chinna678 Member Posts: 3

Medium quality bait

• NuKeD
    NuKeD Member Posts: 227

top tier bait

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

No other killer vaults over pallets, they have to destroy them, so why should Legion be any different?

Because it's unique.

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,199

Legion can only deep wound survivors if he vaults over the pallet and vaulting over the pallet and canceling his frenzy takes more time than just breaking the pallet.

Also like Nurse can just blink through vaults. It's not technically vaulting, but much stronger.

• H3xB0rr0w3dT1m3
    H3xB0rr0w3dT1m3 Member Posts: 189

Genuine question, how long have you been playing for?