MAPS & NEWER ADDITIONS

Below is a list of the Maps listed in order of preference & most liked/enjoyable to play in my opinion;

1) Saw Map ( Simply because of its 2x Teir Level design. Upstairs/Downstairs map is a great addition. I would like to see more.
2) Spirit Map level. Just because of its appearance & feel of being fresh w/new structures.
3) Lenys Mental Institution. I love this map but dont often get to play on it.
4) Wrecked Car/Scrap Yard. 
5) Swomp/Boat map.
6-7) Forest's & Cornfield Maps are my most disliked simply because there are tooooo many variations of these maps & far to common/repetitive!
Randomly these two Maps always show up.

I would love to see more maps 1-4 & new structures designed to keep environments fresh & remove the feeling of repetition to often felt.

Just my thoughts ppl. 
Yours? 

Comments

• aras1377
    aras1377 Member Posts: 55

yeah , also i think they could add some random jump scares like dead bodies hanging from the ceiling wich will notify the killer a little bit less than the generator alarming the killer , or else

• Agent47
    Agent47 Member Posts: 14
    I'd love something like underground, MINE SHAFTS & TUNNELS 😀😀 Hospitals are also scary settings etc etc maybe even a PRISON! 
  • linglingen
    linglingen Member Posts: 40

Yeah, I have to agree. The Game is NOT my favorite (survivor here), but I'm sooo tired of seeing the same things over and over. Please give some variety. I think we all would appreciate it.