Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Stuck on Hook With Endgame Finished

RancidTaco
RancidTaco Member Posts: 1

The game was going fine until I hooked the Meg near the beginning. Once she was on the hook my movement was slowed and would stutter, I could not do anything until i managed to hook another survivor. As the game went on, Meg remained on the hook not progressing to struggle state, just the same position. Eventually the other survivors died and she remained. I closed the hatch to start endgame but when the timer was up she still remained on the hook. Before I eventually i had to disconnect to end the game, which sucked because i was using BBQ and Chili to gain bloodpoints to level up my doctor but because i had to dc, i forfeited the great amount of bloodpoints I would have got. In my 2 years of playing dbd I have never encountered a bug that prevented the game from ending without the killer disconnecting.

My PSN name is MonkeyManSlayerC, if i could get reimbursed for my forfeited bloodpoints, that would be much appreciated. Best of luck in the future.

7 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments