Synchronization error 111

Options
kaspyy
kaspyy Member Posts: 2

I have gotten this error for matches in a row and because of it i don't get bloodpoints, level and rank. I tried repairing the anticheat but it didnt worked. I have this error way before the last update.

6 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Landini
    Landini Member Posts: 3
    Options

Cara esse erro tá complicado. Os DVS estão cagando!

• Sithlord9366
    Sithlord9366 Member Posts: 1
    Options

I’m getting that and many others errors I can’t play one match without getting disconnected at the end I’m sad because I want to play this game

• stubbornDwarf
    stubbornDwarf Member Posts: 42
    Options

Please fix this!!! I am loosing a lot of BP!!

• Gabrieljksn
    Gabrieljksn Member Posts: 1
    Options

Também está occorrendo isso comigo, ja joguei 5 partidas em que perdi meu tempo para pegar meus BP e nao ganhei em nenhuma delas por conta deste erro

• impurrfectjem
    impurrfectjem Member Posts: 3
    Options

I just got this error myself and got nothing from the match I was in. This is a problem because I know multiple people who have gotten this error before so it's continuing to be an issue. Please fix this ASAP.

• kaspyy
    kaspyy Member Posts: 2
    Options

Guys I found a possible temporaly fix until they BHVR fixes it. Install ProtonVPN, which you can use for 7 days trial, and change your ip to the best ping then start the game, for me it worked I haven't gotten the error. But make sure your ping is good so you dont annoy someone in your match